Revlon Expert Tweezer uploaded by Chyanne E.Revlon Expert Tweezer uploaded by Jennie C.

BY REVLON #35 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! This special edition expert tweezer from Revlon features perfectly aligned, ultra-precise slant tips that deliver high-precision tweezing. The slanted edge provides a larger gripping surface for quick tweezing, while the pointed tips grab short and stubborn hairs with ease. With its perfect handle tension, this stainless steel tweezer offers superior control.

Revlon Expert Tweezer
  • "Revlon's Expert Stainless Tweezers are beyond magnificent!! The slanted tip helps me to be more precise in which eyebrow hairs I'm trying to get rid of, and it does the job beautifully. I've used them on my kids to get burrs, splinters, and such out with great success as well. The slant tips are preferred for those kinds of jobs because the slanted end gives me a better angle to pull out the offending splinter, etc. I would recommend these tweezers above any other brand, especially with Revlon's lifetime guarantee behind them!" in 13 reviews
Rachelle L.
These a very affordable tweezers that work great. I've never purchased another brand because for the price you cannot go wrong with these, easy to use.
Melissa M.
Mississauga, ON
Very sharp and great at removing the smallest hairs ! I definitely recommend! I use it almost everyday and can be found at walmart or any drugstore
Ashlee L.
Great tweezers!! I’ve bought so many different kinds that just didn’t grip the hair well enough and these definitely do! Precise and easy.
silvia B.
toronto, ON
I love the handle how it holds on my hands.
It does a good job without hurting me. It grabs the hair well without plucking more than one.
mikayla h.
Alliston, ON
these tweezers are everything!!! compared to tweezerman, Anastasia & Huda Beauty these are pretty much the same thing, just cheaper!
Cerys R.
Locking, Weston
This product seems to do the job. Usually I get my sister to do my eyebrows but she does a good job so they seem to do the trick.
Sarah C.
Nepean, ON
Good tweezer, nothing much to say. They keep a good grip on the hair when you're pulling and have a nice sharp edge to he precise
Holly M.
Orillia, ON
Great for getting all the little hairs my regular tweezer can't seem to grab. Staple in my kit. Would purchase these again.
fleur f.
I have the blue one and I love it for fine tweezing work. For very coarse hair tho, I use a tweezer that has thicker tips.
Serena E.
Telford
Good precise tweezers. Very sharp and pointed easy to use. Cheap and good quality and come in a large range of colours.