BY REVLON #30 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Perfectly aligned slant tips for high precision tweezing with perfect tension for superior control. Best for all your tweezing needs.

• Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
• Stainless Steel
• Perfect tension for superior control

• How amazing are these tweezers? 2 Answers
  • Anyone try these and find something they like better than...1 Answers
  • How can you live your life without these tweezers?4 Answers
Revlon Expert Tweezer Slant Tip
  • "Love these tweezers. They're what I am currently using. Pretty colors & perfect slant for grabbing up all those pesky hairs!" in 31 reviews
  • "They are very affordable and work great." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this product as a go to compared to Tweezerman." in 1 review
Jay 💖.
These tweezers were my go-to for a while! I've had these a while,so they've dulled a bit,but I used to use them all the time. They were originally sharp and would grip my hairs nicely and pull them out quickly. I used them for about 6 months before they went dull and lost their grip. I'd give these a 7/10. Would maybe recommend.
Meghan R.
Overland Park, KS
These tweezers are a great staple in any makeup bag. Dry sharp slanted tip perfect for fine, hard to find hairs. I use them every time I do my brows and absolutely love them. The only downside is that the inside of the tip isn’t textured like some - so if you need that, these wouldn’t be for you. If you just need a sharp, fine tip on your tweezers, these are definitely for you!
Lindsey F.
Makawao, HI
My absolute favorite tweezers!!! After finding these I will never buy another brand. They are so cute and colorful and the best part is they work amazingly. I typically use them to pluck my eyebrows and bikini line. They grip the hair on the first try and don't slip off when you pull. I've had bad luck with other brands. I'm thoroughly impressed with Revlon's product.
kaila w.
Glendale, AZ
It has a very sharp edge, and allows me to get any hair that I want to. It's very easy to use, and gets the job done. I use it quite often, and it is a must have for doing my eyebrows. I hardly pinch myself with these, and they are just really good tweezers. I would definitely recommend to a friend if they were in the market for a good pair of tweezers.
Larissa C.
Riverbank , CA
I️ absolutely love these revlon tweezers and these are actually the only tweezers I’ll use because of how good they work! There very inexpensive and does the job! I️ had mine for over a year and I️ think I️ should buy another one because I️ notice that it hasn’t picked up the hairs quick so keep that in mind but hey everything doesn’t last forever!
mallisa s.
Pace
I absolutely adore my Revlon slant tip tweezers. Apparently my husband does as well, because we argue over whose bathroom drawer they belong in because he thinks they're his now. They are very precise and pull clean. Tweezers are rather pricey for a good one, but these are beyond worth it!! Revlon Control Grip Tweezer
Jennie C.
Revlon's Expert Stainless Tweezers are beyond magnificent!! The slanted tip helps me to be more precise in which eyebrow hairs I'm trying to get rid of, and it does the job beautifully. I've used them on my kids to get burrs, splinters, and such out with great success as well. The slant tips are preferred for those kinds of jobs because the slanted end gives me a better angle to pull out the offending splinter, etc. I would recommend these tweezers above any other brand, especially with Revlon's lifetime guarantee behind them!
Anita J.
New York
I’ve had this tweezer for 2 years and its still in great shape. Im picky on tweezers i dislike when they grab at the skin or the grip is crap and wont pull the hair out. Im a fast tweezer i have a shape down I’ve had for years and just tweeze around it and get precise at the end near the actual shape i like to keep.
Chyanne E.
Perfect for my brows! It actually grips them and pulls those weed hairs so my eyebrows can look like a fresh garden(: I bought these tweezers at Walgreens around lasr year. You can probably find them in there or if not, Amazon! Highly recommend!
Monica B.
San Pedro
I think these tweezers are just as good as Tweezerman. I have pretty thick brows and have to pluck regularly (I’ll wax maybe every 6 weeks, just out of preference) I bought these at Rite Aid when Revlon was having buy one get one 50% off but Revlon is pretty affordable anyway. These tweezers don’t pull or pinch and get even those short small hairs, they’re great!
Melanie W.
How can you live your life without these tweezers?
Shannon R.
How amazing are these tweezers?
Leticia O.
Adelanto, CA
Anyone try these and find something they like better than these ? Curious to try something new..

back