Revlon Expert Tweezer Slant Tip

Perfectly aligned slant tips for high precision tweezing with perfect tension for superior control. Best for all your tweezing needs.

• Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
• Stainless Steel
• Perfect tension for superior control

How amazing are these tweezers?
Anyone try these and find something they like better than these ? Curious to try something new..
How can you live your life without these tweezers?
Start your review of Revlon Expert Tweezer Slant Tip!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love these tweezers. They're what I am currently using. Pretty colors & perfect slant for grabbing up all those pesky hairs!” in reviews
“I would highly recommend this product as a go to compared to Tweezerman.” in reviews
“They are very affordable and work great.” in reviews
Boston , MA
Revlon Expert Tweezer Slant Tip uploaded by Seven S.
The only slant tip tweezers you’ll ever need! These tweezers will most likely outlive you before they break down... but chances are you’ll lose them before that happens... or you may drop them in a toilet and decide that it’s not worth putting them near your face ever again. So if either of those things happen, don’t stress, you can find these at nearly all drug and big box stores......and if you’re currently using one of those crappy multipack assortment gift set tweezers, toss them in the trash and grab these and pluck every unwanted hair with ease!
Lewisham
Very useful hair tweewers Wow, I wish I had bought these tweezers muchearlier! I tried so many and they were not great. They have an amazing grip on all types of hair, and most importantly without break them. One thing thought on the packaging it say it's for "men" tweezers i just think it is because they are thicker and bigger than usual tweezers, but they are perfect to be usee by a woman too, I would not see why they would not be haha. Highly recommend. And at a very reasonnable price.
I love revlon brand tweezers. It’s my go to brand. The only issue I have - is how often I lose them, but more and the find the other ones down the line. Point being, I always spend the money to buy the revlon brand. The way they grab the hair completely - & pull it out, without breaking the hair or suffering from the blades lining up... it’s the right tool for the brows & really any stray hair.
Wilmington, DE
These are the best tweezers I have ever used! I was actually looking for new tweezers too because I was needed to groom my eyebrows. As soon as I got these I opened them and was so happy to find tweezers that plucked out multiple hairs at once, without getting more than what I was targeting. They were so easy to use and really helped me speed up my eyebrow tweezing process.
Hamilton, ON
I never thought I would be reviewing tweezers but when it comes to tweezers and clippers I always go for the most expos I’ve and what works the best bcuz I hate products that don’t work how you expect and these tweezers have a perfect grip and they grab everything you want them too. They are not even that expensive and will last a lifetime if you care for them.
GONZALES, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been in the market for a good tweezer but I really did not feel like spending $20 on tweezerman tweezers. I got this pair of tweezers made by Revlon at Ulta for around $10. I am very impressed with these! They are way better than the tweezers that I previously owned. They are perfect! I love how sharp they are and make accuracy while tweezing a breeze! I love this so much!
Pullman , MI
Best tweezers I have ever bought! I think I paid 8 dollars and it was the best I've ever spent. The slant tip lets you grab all the tiny hairs and even the ones that havent grown all the way out yet. And they dont grab your skin like others. I have had the same pair for 3 years and they are still as sharp and good as the day I got them Revlon The Designer Collection Slanted Tweezers 1 ea
Rawlings, MD
My boyfriend actually picked these out because he always plucks my eyebrows for me (winner) my eyebrows always look so great! And it seems to be able to tweeze each hair, he always gets excited and talks about how precise these tweezers are. The angle helps out so much, even getting the pesky difficult hairs. #tweezer #precise #boyfriendsfav #revlon
Albany, OR
Affordable priced product and it does exactly what it's intended to do ! Definitely my favorite set of tweezers and they grab my eyebrow hairs with ease. Whenever I have these on hand they never disappoint and the slanted tip makes much easier to be precise in the hairs being plucked without accidentally grabbing that sensitive skin along with it .
Wetumpka, AL
This was my favorite brow shaping product for years. I didn’t have to repurchase. This one stayed sharp and precise for over 5 years and if you are trying to sport the “uni” after three days of no maintenance you need a good tweezer. I still use it for other things now like splinter removal and such but it was well worth the money for a brow tool.