BY REVLON

Perfectly aligned slant tips for high precision tweezing with perfect tension for superior control. Best for all your tweezing needs.

• Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
• Stainless Steel
• Perfect tension for superior control

• How amazing are these tweezers? 2 Answers
  • Anyone try these and find something they like better than...1 Answers
  • How can you live your life without these tweezers?4 Answers
Revlon Expert Tweezer Slant Tip
  • "Love these tweezers. They're what I am currently using. Pretty colors & perfect slant for grabbing up all those pesky hairs!" in 31 reviews
  • "They are very affordable and work great." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this product as a go to compared to Tweezerman." in 1 review
Jay 💖.
These tweezers were my go-to for a while! I've had these a while,so they've dulled a bit,but I used to use them all the time. They were originally sharp and would grip my hairs nicely and pull them out quickly. I used them for about 6 months before they went dull and lost their grip. I'd give these a 7/10. Would maybe recommend.
Meghan R.
Overland Park, KS
These tweezers are a great staple in any makeup bag. Dry sharp slanted tip perfect for fine, hard to find hairs. I use them every time I do my brows and absolutely love them. The only downside is that the inside of the tip isn’t textured like some - so if you need that, these wouldn’t be for you. If you just need a sharp, fine tip on your tweezers, these are definitely for you!
Lindsey F.
Anchorage, AK
My absolute favorite tweezers!!! After finding these I will never buy another brand. They are so cute and colorful and the best part is they work amazingly. I typically use them to pluck my eyebrows and bikini line. They grip the hair on the first try and don't slip off when you pull. I've had bad luck with other brands. I'm thoroughly impressed with Revlon's product.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how sharp and how easily they pluck your hair out I hope that they don’t get dull fast I love how they are not to soft or not to hard and the color is cute Revlon Expert Tweezer Slant Tip
Katrina G.
Wilmington
I used to buy my tweezers at the dollar store which was a
huge mistake because they hurt and they were hard to use! I finally decided to
buy the Revlon Expert Tweezers to see if they worked better and they
worked/work great! I cannot believe how much better they feel when compared to the
other tweezers out on the market. I use them to tweeze my eyebrows and I use
them for things such as splinters, etc. They are precise and do what they are supposed
to do without a lot of effort. The design is great too as it helps to better
grab the hairs without slipping. I would recommend this product and I will definitely
be buying another pair when the time comes to replace the tweezers I have.
mallisa s.
Pace
I absolutely adore my Revlon slant tip tweezers. Apparently my husband does as well, because we argue over whose bathroom drawer they belong in because he thinks they're his now. They are very precise and pull clean. Tweezers are rather pricey for a good one, but these are beyond worth it!! Revlon Control Grip Tweezer
Chyanne E.
Perfect for my brows! It actually grips them and pulls those weed hairs so my eyebrows can look like a fresh garden(: I bought these tweezers at Walgreens around lasr year. You can probably find them in there or if not, Amazon! Highly recommend!
Ana M.
Normal , IL
I love these tweezers so much, they are essential to my beauty routine. There is no hair they can’t get. I have had the same pair for YEARS and they haven’t dulled. For the price this is such a steal. I would recommend to everyone, your mom, your dad, your siblings, and cousins lol.
gabriele b.
milledgeville
These are my favorite tweezers to use. They are extremely precise and accurate. A great value for they’re cheaper price. I’ve had mine for two years and use them a couple of times a week. So far, I haven’t needed to replace my pair, but would definitely buy again in case I do need to!
April P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love these tweezers I have had them for years. They have never failed me for even the tiniest sliver I’ve had to remove. They are precise with plucking eyebrows or anything else you need to use them for. I would recommend them to anyone. They are a little pricey, but since I have used them for years they have been worth every penny!
Melanie W.
How can you live your life without these tweezers?
Shannon R.
Daphne, AL
How amazing are these tweezers?
Leticia O.
Adelanto, CA
Anyone try these and find something they like better than these ? Curious to try something new..