Revlon Expert Tweezer Slant Tip

America's #1 tweezers!*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Expert Tweezer Slant Tip!
South Ogden, UT
Revlon Expert Tweezer Slant Tip uploaded by Liana L.
I have tried many different tweezers and these are the best I have ever used. I recently got this pair for tweezing and I'm using my other pair that I've had since I was 20 to do lashes. My old pair still works perfectly. If you haven't tried these get them! You won't regret it. They are basically indestructible. They also have cute patterns.
Bedford, TX
Revlon Expert Tweezer Slant Tip uploaded by Laura H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are great tweezers!! Very precise! I actually got them to try and attempt to make my own ripped jeans and I'm certainly not very good at it yet but the tweezers make it easy to grab the little threads. Definitely recommend!
Lancaster, CA
Revlon Expert Tweezer Slant Tip uploaded by Tracey L.
These tweezers are amazing. The slanted angle allows for precision plucking even of the smallest hairs that need to be removed. Amazing quality, the grip is superb. I have had these for a while and they are still going strong!
El Cajon, CA
Revlon Expert Tweezer Slant Tip uploaded by Eva G.
The sharp edge on this tweezer makes sure that you get every tiny piece of hair. This is an affordable tweezer that can be found at any drugstore
Hempstead, NY
Me gusta porque e comprado algunas que no aprietan y se desliza cuando quieres usar la pinza pero esta es perfecta y es un poquito ancha.
Hemet, CA
By far the best pair of tweezers I've ever owned. Nice and sharp which makes for very precise plucking! I've owned about 3 pairs of these same tweezers because they are seriously that good. They stay sharp for so long. Ive only replaced them because I lost my previous pair.
Sandy Springs, GA
I constantly grab them from ulta because I can’t leave without tweezers and I want one in my eyesight everywhere in my house. It is great.
1,901 reviews
These tweezers were in my mothers makeup bag for forever, and when she eventually gave it to me, I used these tweezers until I had to toss them. These work great! I use these to pluck my eyebrows and get rid of unwanted hairs. I'd highly recommend these. They're super handy.
Laredo, TX
Revlon Expert Tweezer Slant Tip uploaded by Jennifer G.
Initially they were very effective in removing the smallest hairs when I would trim my thick eyebrows but as of lately they've become loose and harder to work with. I bought the single tweezer because it was only $5 and I needed something to get rid of my unruly brows but I feel it could have lasted a bit longer than just a couple months.
San Antonio, TX
Yes yes yes! I tweeze my own eyebrows so I need the best tools and this is the best set of tweezers I've tried. The slanted tip truly gives you precision that you just can't find with other drugstore tweezers. They are a little more pricey than other drugstore tweezers but it's worth it. Very well made.

Looking for your answer?