BY REVLON #11 in Nail Files

One side shapes, the other smoothes Specifically designed for weak nails

Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
I often have trouble finding nail files that are gentle enough for me, especially after having acrylic nails where my real nails become weak and tender. These Revlon files work wonders and do not hurt my nails, making them one of my favorite products! I’d recommend this product to ladies who tend to wear acrylic nails and experience flimsy nails after having them removed.
Alexandra B.
San Jose
Are usually get acrylic nails but from time to time I will get just regular gel manicures. Sometimes my gel polish will peel and underneath my nails are very weak and break very easily. When I do you have a broken nail or a quarter that I need to file down this product is great and easy to use and stores perfectly in my bathroom.
Mandy T.
Although they weren’t as durable as I had expected, Files worked great for my nails! Very easy to use and compact enough to travel with! I would absolutely use them again. I purchased these files from my local walmart but I’ve also seen them at CVS. I would recommend them to others as well.
Chelsea G.
Middletown
I definitely like how flexible these are but I have definitely used better. I can get three or four uses out of one board before I have to retire it which is a positive for me. They do a pretty good job of shaping and evening my nails out and they are relatively inexpensive.
Emilly E.
I love these nail files. I pick these over any other kind most the time. My nails are always thin and brittle so this nail file helps keep my nails somewhat decent without having to cut them off all the way. Deff worth trying if your nails aren’t the strongest
Paola A.
This product is good and it is very soft for those with sensitive nails. However, after putting alcohol to disinfect you can notice how the pink file starts to peel and it comes apart. It’s good to use if you are going to replace it often.
Ali G.
These are just your average nail files. I buy bunches of these and then keep them in my house, my purse and my car. They're a good value for what you get but I think you'd pretty much be safe buying any brand of nail file.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
My nails always break easily, to the point you can almost bend them. I use a lot of hand sandatizer through the day and constantly wash my hands, leaving my nails not hard. I found this product to work with my nail type very well.
Kristl R.
Cement City, MI
Nail files are a must when cleaning up your nails! I like revlons nail tiles because they work for a long time they don’t dull fast. You can buy these a any drug store! They are easy to find! I will continue to buy these.
Emilee W.
Flushing, MI
I love these nail files. I used to bite my nails, so my nails are extremely thin and weak. These don’t grab or pull too much on them, but still file them to the perfect shape. Highly recommend to anyone with weak nails!