Revlon Expert Shapers for Normal to Hard Nails uploaded by Teresa F.Revlon Expert Shapers for Normal to Hard Nails uploaded by Jamie B.

BY REVLON #1 in Nail Files

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Shapes and smoothes for a well-manicured look Contains 2 Expert Shapers for Hard Nails Coarse grain surface quickly shapes and smoothes normal to hard nails and artificial nails Professional length for superior control Cushioned and flexible for comfortable filing Washable and long lasting For a well-manicured look, use: Revlon® Cuticle Tools to keep cuticles smooth and neat. Revlon® Buffers to create a healthy-looking shine. Precision crafted, fully inspected Revlon® Beauty Tools meet exacting design and quality specifications to assure exceptional performance. Over 75 years of superior quality. ;

• ¿Con qué frecuencia te haces las uñas? // ¿Con que frecue...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Judith G.
My nails are one of the most important things to keep cute I can’t not go out wearing sandals if I don’t have my feet done so I had to purchase this nail filer for a good fast pedi at home I mean what can go wrong with your toes looking like you just went to the nail salon this is a great way to save so money I Cary this in my purse it also help with my hand nails you know those moments when you out in public and your break your nail this come In handy right
jade💋 V.
Salt Lake City
Normally I do my own nails, and these files are so easy to use on myself. I also sometimes do my little sisters nails, and the backside of that is not so hard, it’s so easy to use on her also. They work so well and you don’t have to keep on going back-and-forth to file. Whether it’s on your real nails or the fake nails. This file has been so amazing. And I’ve been using it for years
Charlea M.
Caro
Revlon really is the brand that I run to over and over when I purchase things for my nails. I use all of their products. I haven’t tried other products but these always work for me. I have one at home, one in my car, one in my purse and one in my backpack. This just shows you how much I enjoy Revlon nail products.
Girlthatisabo Y.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I've had this file for a few months now and I use it every time I do my nails. The texture of this file really helps the shape my nails. It's very easy to use because it's a basic nail file. Pros: lasts a long time and is easy to use. Cons: collects a lot of nail dust. I would definitely buy this again.
maria M.
Fort Worth, TX
These files/emery boards are so much better than so many of the other brands I've used. They give you a smooth file without leaving ragged edges on your nails, and they last a long time. I've used files that are more expensive and some that were cheaper and I think these are the best value.
Dont buy the cheap one they start peeling on the side.
Kara N.
I like my nails pretty square and this file makes that happen quick and easy. It is easy to use and doesn’t feel to harsh on your nails. I bought the one I have from target and I would definitely recommend to others. This is a grey set of files to gift someone as well (I have done it before and they were very pleased)
Becky E.
It works really good and files my nails how I like. It’s easy to use and I love it. You have to be careful when filing cuz it will file your whole nail off if you keep going. I would buy it again. I recommend to everyone who has long nails that they need to file.
Nikki W.
kevil
This is the only brand of nail filler I will purchase they just hold up well over time and use very easy to use. Wasn’t to expensive at Walmart and I do believe I have purchased them at dollar general as well and I would definitely recommend them to you!
Halee E.
Louisville, KY
I’m a nail biter. If my nails feels jagged I go to town on biting them. Using a file helps me keep them even and smooth and keeps me from biting them and making them look horrible. I carry a nail file everywhere. In the car, my purse and in my bathroom.
Brooke H.
greenfield
One of the best nail files for acrylic and press ons. Decent length so it’s easy to handle. Last a super long time with no cracks or bows. These are a staple in either my purse or my nail tote. If you haven’t tried them you honestly should if you want a great file to help achieve a great shape
Maria J.
¿Con qué frecuencia te haces las uñas? // ¿Con que frecuencia te haces las uñas?

back