Revlon Expert Shapers for Normal to Hard Nails uploaded by Jamie M.

BY REVLON

Shapes and smoothes for a well-manicured look Contains 2 Expert Shapers for Hard Nails Coarse grain surface quickly shapes and smoothes normal to hard nails and artificial nails Professional length for superior control Cushioned and flexible for comfortable filing Washable and long lasting For a well-manicured look, use: Revlon® Cuticle Tools to keep cuticles smooth and neat. Revlon® Buffers to create a healthy-looking shine. Precision crafted, fully inspected Revlon® Beauty Tools meet exacting design and quality specifications to assure exceptional performance. Over 75 years of superior quality. ; see more...

Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these nail files. They are really good quality and do not bend when you are trying to file your nails. I have gone through so many different types of nails files and different brands and I would have to say so far this is one of my favorites. I love the floral design and I love the price too! Only $2.87 for a pack of two files. I would definitely recommend this product. I also like the fact that they haven't peeled and gotten damaged from using them as other competitor brands have after just a few uses. Worth the money.
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the files are use it all live I have one in my hand back another one in my gym bag I have a few at my officeI think all woman with me please near to usEstas limas son maravillosas tengo una en la bolsa otra en labolsa del gym en mi mesita de noche en todas partes. Son muy buenas y duran bastante
Debra H.
Debra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great price and easy to find at Walmart, there do exactly what you need a file to do and and they are the right price! I am always buying more to keep at work, in my purse and just about anywhere in my house!
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Buckley, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a cheap drugstore find. They get the job done, but they're nothing fancy. They do last quite awhile for being a cheaper file alternative. I like using them for travel since they're TSA approved.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the most durable nail files out there! Typically if nail files are cheaply made, they tend to break easy but these are so worth the money and they are affordable!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Wilber, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are just so helpful! I always use these and I love them! Highly recommend! They are super affordable and easy to use!
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Bellflower, CA
I love how this nail files last so long. They also file your nails so quick. I've always tried different file brands but I always come back to revlon
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
I feel like I have these shapers hanging all around my house because I am always using them. They have been around for years and an essential.
Cascade W.
Cascade W.
Slippery Rock, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product because it lasts a long time. Other nail shapers tend to get worn out and you constantly have to move to a different spot of switch sides.
Alejandra c.
Alejandra c.
Very useful when I just want to completely reshape my nails. It reall does a good job.