Revlon Expert Shapers for Normal to Hard Nails

Shapes and smoothes for a well-manicured look Contains 2 Expert Shapers for Hard Nails Coarse grain surface quickly shapes and smoothes normal to hard nails and artificial nails Professional length for superior control Cushioned and flexible for comfortable filing Washable and long lasting For a well-manicured look, use: Revlon® Cuticle Tools to keep cuticles smooth and neat. Revlon® Buffers to create a healthy-looking shine. Precision crafted, fully inspected Revlon® Beauty Tools meet exacting design and quality specifications to assure exceptional performance. Over 75 years of superior quality. ;

I really need a nail file that lasts and doesn’t wear out after a few uses. Is this a good one?
¿Con qué frecuencia te haces las uñas? // ¿Con que frecuencia te haces las uñas?
Start your review of Revlon Expert Shapers for Normal to Hard Nails!
martil
1,340 reviews
Hello, i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation. my name is arlin i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time help your company promote the best product for beginners i have always dreamed to have one because i love this company . i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋 Gmail : [email protected] Gmail : [email protected]
taza maroc
Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram and youtube page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .already i posted something about your website in my blogmy email [email protected]
Pittsburgh, PA
Although this is a great nail file, I’d be very careful because it is a rough file. If you wear acrylics or gel or dip powder, this would be great. Or if your nails are very very thick and difficult to shape. However if you have thin or weak or brittle nails, this might do more damage than help. when choosing a nail file, just make sure that you’re getting the file that best suits your nail type.
Rockaway Park, NY
THE BEST. I have had these for so long and my other nail files go to crap in a week or two. I haven’t even had to repurchase them yet and it’s been like 2 years. I don’t use gel or acrylic or anything though. Just my regular nails. These are so good I would recommended them if you need a good nail file that you can reuse and will not dull (for a long long time)
Kissimmee, FL
I always get these. They're cheap & easy to find. I personally opt for the traditional nail file just because I feel that nothing else gives me the exact shape that I want like these do. They're easy to store & take with you anywhere you go. They're just convenient and get the job done. I recommend these over the metal and glass nail files for sure.
Presidente Castelo Branco - SC
I really like working with this model of nail file, it does not fold easily like the other fine ones. However, it wears out faster than the others. On the other hand, I don't change anything because it is very firm, stable. It is indicated for those who do maninures and pedicures at home, because for those who have a salon it is not an advantage.
Cambria , WI
Reckon is a brand that I consider a bit pricey and when it comes to files I can generally find ones that are cheaper. Files are something I go through pretty frequently so I am always looking for good quality and good price. I have noticed that reblog files last longer than other cheaper files so the higher price is worth it to me as many files as I go through.
antwerp
the nail polish would last for a long time, up to a week. It should even be noted that the shelf life is very dependent on the condition of your nails. In addition, it promises that the nail polish remains beautifully shiny until the moment you remove it. A nail polish has a kind of gel effect, but you do not need an LED or UV lamp to cure it.
Morrisville, VT
To be honest I love using these but I didn’t buy mine I used to get my nails done professionally so she gave them to me as a gift and they last forever so I haven’t had to buy any new ones yet but when I have to purchase them myself these are the ones that I’m going to buy because they don’t tear apart my nails and they last forever
Wilmington
These are my favorite style of nail file. They are more flexible than the metal files and they last for a long time! I like this brand because they are affordable but still good quality. I would reccomend these over cheaper options because of their longevity. Revlon Expert Shapers for Normal to Hard Nails