BY REVLON #30 in Nail Files

🍃🌹Samantha🌹🍃 C.
Good nail shapers, does harm your nails, shapes them pretty fast and well, easy to clean off and your nails will feel soft
Sylvina P.
Willingboro
It really helps to shape up your nails. It’s very nice and doesn’t really damage your nails but I’m also a first time user.
Jackattack G.
I found these are better than the cuter nail files ! Plus they’re cheaper for a pack of them rather than just one cute one.
Terresa M.
Jenkins
This product is great. I keep one handy in my purse, on the night stsnd, and one in the car. Revlon is a trusted company
Stefany I.
Farmingville, NY
I love them they are the hard one so when you're trying to shape your nails they dont fold making your nails look uneven
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
Love these! Good quality, great price, and very effective will buy again! There is no con! Love that target carries these
Erica C.
Ballston Spa, NY
These Revlon nail files work the best for my nails. They last a long time and work great. I give them two thumbs up.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
These work good. I keep them in my desk at the office. Having 6 in a pack is nice I get to share with people at work
Athena S.
As a simple nail file it does its job well. Never have any complaints or issues when I purchase these. I enjoy them
Marii C.
Wyoming
These are good for a fast grab and is affordable. Better than other cheaper alternatives I shall say. Easy to use.