BY REVLON

Erika S.
Comal
These do the job they need to on my nails and have a big surface area. They are a good price and can last me a long time. I don’t need to use these every week. I would buy them again when I run out!
Christian M.
Fort Smith, AR
I’ve used these a few times. You get about two uses from them. I would buy them again they shape and do the job just fine. I usually find them at Walgreens or Walmart.
Victoria K.
Overland Park, KS
I love these nail files. They last a long time and are great for smoothing edges and are very affordable. I purchased mine at Walmart for a very affordable price.
Melony B.
York, PA
These files actually file your nails. I have purchased some in the past that barely do anything. These get the job done and I can shape my nails perfectly at home!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! Hands down one of my favorites!! It’s makes my nails look amazing!! This product is a staple in my home!! Totally recommend and you get the bang for your buck!!
Lina H.
Even though this is one of the cheaper brands is actually a good filer. I usually get it at the dollar store. My mom loves it as well and she has natural long nails.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I really like nail files. First I will use a nail clipper then this nail file. My nails stay smooth and strait by using this. I have used this product more than once. I would buy this product again and I do recommend it to others.
Hannah H.
These are so great to have lying around - bathroom, junk drawer, glove compartment, purse ... great for ladies, fellas, even a canine in an emergency. They create a nice smooth, even surface, and are a great reliable tool to have around.
Katie T.
Fallon, NV
I stick these files in my purse or bags for when I'm on the go and need a quick fix because I've done something to my nails. They work great and last for a good amount of time. Only problem is I lose them a lot.
Nickyia N.
New York , NY
Revlon's nail files are great they don't wear out like those 99 cent ones. These keep up with your nail and come two in the pack which is great so you can have on when the first one is over as done with .