BY REVLON #17 in Nail Files

Jessica R.
Cordova , TN
Work as expected and hold up fairly well when using with dip nails or acrylic nails. I’ve also used these on gel nails and haven’t had any issues. These are not the top of the line but they get the job done.
Alicia M.
These nail files are a decent price and you get two. They can be found at most retail stores that sell makeup. They work well for basic nail filing needs. I would definitely recommend them for others.
Anna B.
Hernando
These are great for about 2-3 uses, depending on how you use them. It works for filing and shaping natural nails. Its not too pricey, its still a good product. Very easy to use.
Taylor C.
Vancouver
These are great for minor filing. They definitely get the job done however they’re a little bit flimsy which leads to them bending or even breaking in half. Overall still a great product and I would definitely recommend
Erika S.
Comal
These do the job they need to on my nails and have a big surface area. They are a good price and can last me a long time. I don’t need to use these every week. I would buy them again when I run out!
Melody R.
Irvine
This is a standard beauty product that everyone needs in their bag, and revlon does a pretty decent job at delivering quality for decent price. It does the trick! Highly recommend this product!!!
Victoria K.
Overland Park, KS
I love these nail files. They last a long time and are great for smoothing edges and are very affordable. I purchased mine at Walmart for a very affordable price.
Kayla G.
Indianapolis
I really like these nails files! I’ve bought them a few times now and I like how well the work! I would highly recommend if you’re looking for an effective nail file!
Suzy V.
SACRAMENTO
Yay!  these are great for shaping your nails, i use them for making sure all of my nails are in the perfect shape even when the someone messes up .   They last a while but do you become dull. Like most filers do, they are in an inexpensive way and you can replace them easily
Miranda L.
Floyds knobs
These nail files are awesome! They don’t go soft after using them a couple times, they stay at their original form for awhile! I love using them they are long lasting! You can really use them on any type of nail as long as you’re careful!