BY REVLON #27 in Nail Files

Nickyia N.
New York , NY
Revlon's nail files are great they don't wear out like those 99 cent ones. These keep up with your nail and come two in the pack which is great so you can have on when the first one is over as done with .
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Too rough!!! Oh my! These chewed up my nails like one ones business!! They also were to harsh that they took off way to much 'material.' I have actually had my husband use them as callous removers on his heels! Work great for that!!
Miranda H.
S Burlington, VT
I like buying and keeping these around the house and at work. They are pretty cheap and you never know when your going to need a nail file. You have to be careful with them on fake nails but that still work good
Sarah B.
I have to type-- a lot. My nails have to be cut but just clipping them doesn't cut it, I love using the expert shapers to file my nails down. I've used them from sense I can remember. I highly recommend these.
Esther D.
Bronx, NY
Very effective. Works quickly and efficiently. Bought it from target and Walmart. I use it repeatedly because I love this product. There aren't any cons for me. I recommend this product whole heartedly.
Paula G.
Centerville, OH
I tried this shaper to help with my nails that broke if weird ways. It was way to rough on my nails. I would only use this if I was trying to really shorten my nails down without clippers.
Ivette S.
Everett, WA
I have these and theyre great. I file my nails fast with these. Some nail fike bend easily and i hate it but these are pretty sturdy unless you bend them on purpose of course.
Sarah E.
Weber City, VA
This file worked better than any other nail file I've ever used. You can swipe in both directions and it leaves the nail 100% smooth on the edge, with no hanging pieces.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Some of the best nail files out there actually my favorite they're actually my favorite very easy to use very effective beat most of the brands out there very inexpensive yes I will pre-purchased up again
Elizabeth P.
Astoria, NY
Simple but effective. I find that i get frustrated with a lot of other files as they don't work or end up useless after a single use. These hold up well and work like a charm.