BY REVLON

Allison S.
I feel like most nail files do basically the same thing but I really enjoyed this brand new file to like a little black and the price is actually pretty decent and I really feel like they really do smooth out your nails
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these nail files. I have thicker nails so these really do the trick for getting them nice and even. I’ve bought these many times they last a long time too!! Can buy pretty much any drug store Walmart type place!!!
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
You can never go wrong with these hard nail boards. They are really great for people, like myself, who have nails that are strong. Having a good shaper makes my nails look so clean and beautiful. I would definitely buy these again.
amy s.
These are my favorite nail files. I get them at target and they are always a good deal. They’re easy to use and really help smooth and shape my nails. They’re the brand I prefer. I’ve purchased and repurchased so many times.
Melody R.
Irvine
This is a standard beauty product that everyone needs in their bag, and revlon does a pretty decent job at delivering quality for decent price. It does the trick! Highly recommend this product!!!
Hannah H.
These are so great to have lying around - bathroom, junk drawer, glove compartment, purse ... great for ladies, fellas, even a canine in an emergency. They create a nice smooth, even surface, and are a great reliable tool to have around.
Katie T.
Fallon, NV
I stick these files in my purse or bags for when I'm on the go and need a quick fix because I've done something to my nails. They work great and last for a good amount of time. Only problem is I lose them a lot.
Nickyia N.
New York , NY
Revlon's nail files are great they don't wear out like those 99 cent ones. These keep up with your nail and come two in the pack which is great so you can have on when the first one is over as done with .
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Too rough!!! Oh my! These chewed up my nails like one ones business!! They also were to harsh that they took off way to much 'material.' I have actually had my husband use them as callous removers on his heels! Work great for that!!
Miranda H.
S Burlington, VT
I like buying and keeping these around the house and at work. They are pretty cheap and you never know when your going to need a nail file. You have to be careful with them on fake nails but that still work good