BY REVLON #18 in Nail Files

Melissa L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
The Revlon Expert shaper for hard nails is probably my favorite shaper. I use one filer for my nails and a separate nail filer for my toenails. I do also use strengthener, so that my nails do not bend or break easily. Thus, the shapers for hard nails makes the edges clean and smooth! Available in stores such as RiteAid or CVS!
Priscilla V.
chicago
This is great for my nails. I do have hard nails so this files them effortlessly. Affordable. I’ve been a repeat customer for a few years now. When I find something I like i tend to stick with that and this is one of those products. A lot of cheaper nail files just fall apart on me. These are sturdy.
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
I have the hardest time finding a good nail file that doesn't bend, or that the paper doesn't start to come off when I try to use it. I use nail files to file them down when they're broken, and just to shape in general. These are okay, but they don't last very long.
Laurel A.
Super effective in filing down rough edges! Love the grit of this file. By far my favorite file I have ever owned!!! This is the closest I have found to a professional salon file. Will for sure continue to purchase this product in the future!
Kathy G.
West Webster
I love the fact that these are two sided and made very sturdy.
Other ones are very flimsy and break in half not a happy camper when that happens😡
I find that the revlon ones do last longer than most other brands that I have purchased/used.
Hannah Z.
Schofield
These tools as well do the job and shape my nails flawlessly without any damage to my nails or the skin around them. I feel like they are a great product and at an affordable price for many and can also be found at most drugstores!
Isabella N.
Naples
My nails are really hard and often difficult to file and clip, but these nail files make it really easy to file my own nails. They are simple to maneuver and I like the size as well because I don't have to be too precise.
Brittany B.
Glenwood, IL
These are pretty good nail files. They’re really strong so they hold up to the other brands and the price is awesome. I buy mine at the my local Ulta and it’s a great price for the value you get. I would buy this again!
Dani F.
Chicago
I really enjoyed these files after years of using ineffective files. These files keep their grit after several uses, which is pretty impressive. I only need to use minimal pressure to file down my thick nails.
Flora H.
Madera, CA
Set of two is amazing deal and works amazing on my nails. Never had a problem with their products.I could always find this at my local Walmart or Target. I will always be purchasing this product for sure.