BY REVLON #27 in Nail Files

Priscilla V.
chicago
This is great for my nails. I do have hard nails so this files them effortlessly. Affordable. I’ve been a repeat customer for a few years now. When I find something I like i tend to stick with that and this is one of those products. A lot of cheaper nail files just fall apart on me. These are sturdy.
Lucy F.
N Miami Beach, FL
I can not live without a nail filer and have to have one in my bag at all times. I found this nail file while shopping in Walgreens. I love it, it’s washable, durable, and it had just the right amount of courseness that I desired. This product keeps my nails in great shape.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I really like nail files. First I will use a nail clipper then this nail file. My nails stay smooth and strait by using this. I have used this product more than once. I would buy this product again and I do recommend it to others.
Brittany B.
Glenwood, IL
These are pretty good nail files. They’re really strong so they hold up to the other brands and the price is awesome. I buy mine at the my local Ulta and it’s a great price for the value you get. I would buy this again!
Krista K.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite type of nail file to use. I purchased this item at my local drug store. It has a hard board which is great for my nails. I think it is priced at a good value. I will always purchase this item.
Alicia M.
These nail files are a decent price and you get two. They can be found at most retail stores that sell makeup. They work well for basic nail filing needs. I would definitely recommend them for others.
Meli R.
I have pretty strong tough nails maybe because I rarely get my nails done who knows but I have pretty strong nails and this tool works well I don’t have to grind down hard and damage my nails.
Anna B.
Hernando
These are great for about 2-3 uses, depending on how you use them. It works for filing and shaping natural nails. Its not too pricey, its still a good product. Very easy to use.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these nail files. I have thicker nails so these really do the trick for getting them nice and even. I’ve bought these many times they last a long time too!! Can buy pretty much any drug store Walmart type place!!!
amy s.
These are my favorite nail files. I get them at target and they are always a good deal. They’re easy to use and really help smooth and shape my nails. They’re the brand I prefer. I’ve purchased and repurchased so many times.