BY REVLON #59 in Nail Files

Alyssa P.
kansas City
I really like nail files. First I will use a nail clipper then this nail file. My nails stay smooth and strait by using this. I have used this product more than once. I would buy this product again and I do recommend it to others.
Brittany L.
I bought these files at Walmart. They work well! I used them for about 6 months before the ends started peeling up and they became super dull. For a cheaper nail file, I really can’t complain!
Hailley H.
Ogden , UT
I use this nail file a lot, always gets the job done easy to use! Plus it’s cute isn’t the best quality as others I’ve used but I mean it’s for my toe nails lol who needs a nice one for that?!
Janette A.
Durham, NC
These are the only nail files that i like! I’m not sure why but they perform way better than any other! They file better, more efficiently, are a little pricier but far sturdier. I’ve used these for years!
Geneva💋 B.
Buchanan
Love these nail files. They work really well on my nails without tearing my nails up. The price is very reasonable and is good quality. You can purchase at Target or Walmart.
ashley w.
These nail files work well. I like when they have fun designs on them which have nothing to do with how well they work of course. They aren't that expensive and available at target.
Brittnay A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I used to use the little flimsy Emory boards until I found these super easy to use. I get them from Sally’s beauty salon. They work great for any kind of nails. I definitely would recommend them to anyone who uses these. This is the best kind!
Hannah M.
Troy, OH
So me this is a classic nail file everyone should have in their bathroom! The file stays rough enough for a long period of time so you get a lot of use out of it.
Sheena D.
Mililani, HI
Great for shaping and buffing your nails. I personally prefer to use a shorter file when doing my nails, but this one surely gets the job done. I really like how one side is good for shaping and filing down the actual nail, while the other side is less abrasive and great for buffing out nail imperfections. Very wallet friendly, will be purchasing again.
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
I mean it's a nail file. How bad can It be?! Lol so far these hold up to my expectations. They do wear out after time (about a year, or could be a few months depending on how much you file your nails) they give you two though so it's awesome. They file my nails perfectly and leave no snags.