BY REVLON #39 in Nail Tools

Revlon.
Expert nail groomer.
Pushes back cuticles and cleans under nails.
Stainless steel - guaranteed for life.

Buy on ULTA
Megan G.
Plattsburgh, NY
I bought this many years ago and still use it to this day one end it a cuticle pusher the other end it’s good to get stuff you from under your nails. The price is great I would definitely recommend!
Brianna R.
Swanzey, NH
I know this is actually supposed to be a nail tool but I actually use this for depotting my eyeshadows. The curved tip makes it very easy. To pry out eyeshadows very gently without breaking them. If this ever broke on me I would totally buy this again
Jessica B.
I have a few of these on hand because I prefer these to the wooden cuticle pushers. I use this pusher maybe once a week. I have one in the shower so I can push my cuticles back and I'd recommend it to anyone because it's super affordable and comes in handy!
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
A very good product for easy manicure at home. Easy to use and works pretty well. Affordable price. It's better than other products in market. Yes I would recommend it...
Lacretia H.
This nail groomer helps but hurts a little but that's only bc I don't get my nails done so I just use this so that I can stay out of the nail salon
Jill T.
This is a great tool for cleaning under nails and pushing back cuticles. I never know I needed this until I got in as a gift.
Win P.
Lawrence
Best ever, love the price. My mom love it . An the color of it is great.  Can complain of the quality of the product.
Dayna S.
This came at a really affordavle price and does its job great. I use it all the time when i do my manis or pedis.
Ilaina R.
Apopka Fl
Buenísimo para mover la cutícula y en mi caso me ayuda mucho para sacar las unas enterradas con el otro lado
Lana G.
Salzburg
I prefer wooden tool because this is somehow too hard and damage my nails and skin around my nails. It is ok as a beauty tool for some eyeshadows or if i need to take some foundation or lipstick from the bottle that i can not normally reach.
It is ok, but not for me really.