Revlon Expert Effect Nail Clip

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Expert Effect Nail Clip!
Windsor
Sharp right out of the package, cuts through my stubborn nails ( both toenails and fingernails) ! I've had it for a year now, and still works perfectly!
San Antonio, TX
Nail clips last me about a good 6 months then starts getting ugly. My nails will cut hard instead of soft. Definitely stopped buying revlon nail clips.
Merritt Is, FL
I use this clipper for my kids because it is small enough and it won’t cut them like others have done. I’ve had it for years and still works as new.
Baltimore, MD
Nail clippers are often hard to manœuvre. This one doesn’t hurt when using it. I like revlon beauty products in general so I was exited to own this.
Sinton, TX
I've used this but I rather use the small clippers so I can do a clean cut on my toe nails and finger nails because if not I'll have crooked nails
Brandon, FL
Excellent product and very precise when used. The durability and effectiveness is remarkable. It is the brand that has been used for several years.
I absolutely love anything this brand makes amazing it's just a all around amazing brand and you couldn't ask for better quality in their products
North Las Vegas
Purchased at: Target
Revlon is one of my favorite brands for nail clipping. The Effect Nail Clippers work great on my fingernails and toenails. You should try them!
Nashville, TN
Works well for my nails and gives me the perfect trim! I would use this because it was affordable and convenient to use when traveling as well.
Grants Pass
They might be plain, but they work great for me.  I've tried plenty of brands
and this is the one I like.  Great! I wouldn't.
They might be plain, but they work great for me.  I've tried plenty of brands
and this is the one I like.  Great! I wouldn't.

Looking for your answer?