Revlon Expert Effect Nail Clip

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Expert Effect Nail Clip!
Baltimore, MD
Nail clippers are often hard to manœuvre. This one doesn’t hurt when using it. I like revlon beauty products in general so I was exited to own this.
Sinton, TX
I've used this but I rather use the small clippers so I can do a clean cut on my toe nails and finger nails because if not I'll have crooked nails
Brandon, FL
Excellent product and very precise when used. The durability and effectiveness is remarkable. It is the brand that has been used for several years.
I absolutely love anything this brand makes amazing it's just a all around amazing brand and you couldn't ask for better quality in their products
para mi el cortauñas es muy util pero hay que saber usarlo y tener cuidado al cortar una uña ya que se puede ocasionar alguna herida o algo asi.
Ajax, ON
Can find a shoppers. Price is a little high but i find they are comfortable in your hand. Not to small and they arenr the biggest ones either.
North Las Vegas
Purchased at: Target
Revlon is one of my favorite brands for nail clipping. The Effect Nail Clippers work great on my fingernails and toenails. You should try them!
Nashville, TN
Works well for my nails and gives me the perfect trim! I would use this because it was affordable and convenient to use when traveling as well.
Caloocan City
One of the first nail clippers that I've had. Revlon does a good job in everything ever their tools. Mine is 9 years now but never get dull.
Grants Pass
They might be plain, but they work great for me.  I've tried plenty of brands
and this is the one I like.  Great! I wouldn't.
They might be plain, but they work great for me.  I've tried plenty of brands
and this is the one I like.  Great! I wouldn't.

Looking for your answer?