Revlon Expert Effect Nail Clip

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Expert Effect Nail Clip!
Shawnee
Some nail clippers don't clip your nails very well especially if you have strong nails, or after awhile they don't work as good as they used to. But Revlon is my favorite brand to use when it comes to clippers and tweezers! It gives your nails clean cuts and they're long lasting!!
Burlington, KY
I have had my same pair of Revlon nail clippers for years now. They might even be over 15 years old at this point. I find that they are sharp and effective at clipping your nails. I like the small size and how I can use them for my fingernails and also my toenails.
I've said it before, I am not a fan of trimming my nails EVER (I'd rather file) but when I have to, I believe skimping on nail grooming products is what leads to hangnails and unhealthy nails! Plus my nails are so hard and get so long, it's nigh impossible to cut them with the regular cheapo 99 cent nail clippers 💁
York, PA
I just use a basic nail clipper for my nails. I tend to use this brand the most. Very reasonable. I don’t see The need for fancy fingernail clippers. These work just as well if not better.
These nail clippers aren’t that bad for the price unless you have super thick nails. If you do, I suggest buying another brand of nail clippers that can clip your nails.
Nickelsville, VA
Decent. Nothing spectacular about any fingernail clippers that I have ever seen. They do the job. Sharp enough to cut the nail without ripping. Leaving a smooth finish on my nail. They are ergonomically easy to handle. I don't really know what else to say about them.
grants pass, OR
These have a nice grip on them so you don’t slip. They make a nice crisp clean cut. You definitely need to spend money on a nice pair of clippers. Cheap ones are horrible.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
So easy and I use I actually keep it in my coach bag because I tend to get bang nails more when i am not at home.. I would improve this product by adding some kind of cap to make it more travel friendly #vacay
Greenville, MO
One of the best clippers I've ever had! I really love their nail files (the metal ones), some of their tweezers are amazing, and their eyelash curlers too, so I decided to try their nail clippers as well. These have a comfortable grip, so they don't constantly slip while trying to clip your nails. This feature is particularly useful when doing toenails! I've hurt myself when clippers slip before, and so I've noticed that the red cushion grip on this one helps with that, a lot. I love that it's red too, I know that's a Revlon signature color too, and it's a pretty pop of color. These have stayed sharp, and will fit fairly thick nails. I love mine! Revlon Expert Effect Nail Clip
Pleasanton, TX
I use Revlon nail clippers for all my nail clipping needs. I use them on myself and my children and they work wonderfully. My husband uses the matching toenail clipper as his fingers and toes are much bigger than mine. He also likes them. I like these so much that when I lost my first pair I went and bought the same pair again.

Looking for your answer?