BY REVLON

Melissa L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
The nonslip grip is easy to use and is flexible. I gave it 3-stars due to a little extra nail that is leftover. I would prefer a clean cut and easy to use nail cutter. Although, you can buy this product anywhere and I do have a pink one. The pink color stays trendy and looks cute!
Melissa M.
Minooka
We always use Revlon clippers. My fiancé bought cheap clippers when our were missing and the difference was insane. These are so sharp and never seem to get dull. They cut easily and are easy to hold in your hand. I find them to be the best clippers I’ve ever used.
Jessica B.
These are my go to clippers! I love that I get a perfect cut with now effort every time. I tried others where I’m having to apply lots of pressure just to get a cut and then it leaves rough edges. Not with these! Smooth and easy cut each time.
Angela R.
Jonesboro
It get the job done. I don’t need anything expensive. I literally get compliments because people think I’ve had my nails done professionally & I do them myself. It’s all about knowing how to use products sometimes!
Katie M.
West Des Moines
It worked well. I was able to cut my nails with it. I didn’t need to do anything else with it, so I am fine. This works like other nail cutters. I will continue to cut my nails and trim them as well. I would recommend to others as well. My family uses this too.
Susanna L.
Walnut Creek
Great Nail Clip, it stayed sharp for a long time. It also have good grip so I can get a nice clean cut. If you have long nails this is a good affordable nail clip for you. All of Revlon Nail clippers are all pretty decent. Solid drug store comparable to tweezerhead brand.
Kaylee P.
Chattanooga, TN
I love a good pair of finger nail clippers. These are perfect and cute! Some of the cheaper made clippers tug your nails which in the end break more of the nail off but these cut exactly where I need to be cut. These clippers have also stayed very sharp and haven't dulled on my yet!
Sari M.
Pleasanton, TX
I use Revlon nail clippers for all my nail clipping needs. I use them on myself and my children and they work wonderfully. My husband uses the matching toenail clipper as his fingers and toes are much bigger than mine. He also likes them. I like these so much that when I lost my first pair I went and bought the same pair again.
Amy K.
wichita
I absolutely love these nail clippers. The group is amazing and the pads for your fingers help so much. They always get the job done and I can always count on them. If you’re looking for some great nail clippers I would definitely give these a try!
Aimee P.
There’s nothing fancy about these nail clippers, but they do work well. They are a nice size, and seem to stay sharp for a long time. The price is very comparable to similar brands. If you just need basic nail clippers, then these would be great.