Revlon European Collagen Complex Exceptional Beauty Cream

Buy Revlon Moisturizers - Revlon European Collagen Complex Exceptional Beauty Cream 125ml/4.2oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon European Collagen Complex Exceptional Beauty Cream!
How would you rate this product?
San Pablo
Wow esta crema me gusta mucho es super absorbente fue la primera ves que la ise y me encanto su empaque en color rosa esta divino lo compre en mi local target muy cercas de mi , lo segire comprando cadaves que lo necesite
Combination / Uneven Skin Tone
Morristown
I love this product it is very soft and gentle I can't live without it especially in my night time routine it is very gentle that makes my hands and skin feels like a baby skin with a good value not too pricey you should try it and will never regret it
Dry / Puffiness, Sensitivity / Puffiness
Well, I couldn't see any difference after start to using this in night. What happens is, it's more effective you use dermaroler and apply collagen direct in skin.
Dark Spots / Dark Circles
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Pompano Beach
This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!
Amazing product my face gets really dry and this really helps. Not expensive told family and friends about it it's amazing easy to find. I can't believe I didn't know about this product for a while just found it someone told me about it
My use this all the time!  She loves it so  much!  She tells me she does see a big difference when she uses it.  She gets it at Walmart all the time.
Oily, Dry, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Wilkesboro, NC
Revlon is an okay brand I can't complain. The quality is well and if I didn't have L'oreal I'd be using these products for sure.
Austin, TX
Sou apaixonada pelos produtos da Revlon , meus preferidos. Adoro o efeito na pele e recomendo muito para vocês.
OilyPuffiness
Miami Fl
This hydrating cream with collagen add bright to my face, also have a good smell and its extend for hours
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness