Revlon Eterna '27' Moisture Cream with Progenitin

This is Eterna 27 ® Moisture Cream with Progenitin.* Eterna 27 was used by hundreds of women in Europe and America for over 2 years before it was made available commercially. There is no other cream in all the world like Eterna 27 ...at any price.  And only Revlon can offer you this exclusive formula.  Use Eterna 27 regularly and see why Revlon believes you will vastly prefer it to any other cosmetic cream. *Registered trademark for Pregnenolone Acetate.

What exactly does this cream target? What kinds of problems? What kind of skin? Is this new? Where can I get this at? What's the magic ingredient in it & what does it do?
I would like to know for which type of skin the cream is recommended
Does it work good how long will uoi see the effects
Start your review of Revlon Eterna '27' Moisture Cream with Progenitin!
Product Highlights
“Ok I have dry skin and I fell in love with this predict very light weight soft leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized love it ” in 8 reviews
“It's a great cream, it's very moisturizing, it leaves the skin soft and it doesn't leave any stikyness or oilyness. Also, the price is on point and the packaging is cute and elegant. I would definitely recommend it to everyone who wants baby soft skin” in 4 reviews
Arvin , Ca
Super soft and cheap you can buy it at Walmart or any drugstore I bought mine at Walmart
Worth looking for as its hard to find. Leaves my skin so soft without feeling greasy.
Barcelona
Oh girls, girls. I wish some of you read this product review because I’ll tell you my grand mother’s secret... this is her miracle cream. My gramma the greatest woman I had ever meet, passed away at age 93, and girls, she had the skin of a 60 year old woman, she had the most beautiful skin I’ve ever seen, even at the grocery people told her about her skin. I’m not sure but this product was made on the 70s but my gramma had used since it’s invention, every single day until her last day on earth, it was her ritual. All the family woman use it, and constantly people ask my mom and my aunts if they’ve gotten plastic surgery.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Fine Lines
I liked this product, I felt like it did everything it was supposed to do however, I felt it was quite oily on my skin and I suffer with an oily t zone so it wasn't ideal for me, however, for someone that has normal to dry skin this would be amazing for you as it's very hydrating and is a great product. Packaging was lovely and it's good value for money definitely!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Panama
Hi Use this cream to help take care of the skin on my face, help control the fat that it makes it out of acne on it, it is important to use exfoliation, cleaning moisturizers and make it look pretty face to so much that we wanted, and we need
Combination / Acne, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Fine Lines
Haven't used for very long but does the job. Gets rid of all dry skin and doesn't make your face out after, at first I didn't think it was going to work, it shocked me! I would definitely buy this again and highly recommended to all
Yo no lo e usado para mi ya que soy muy joven, pero mi mama si la a utilizado y le funciona muy bien se ve joven y si lo es pero cuida mucho su cara y funcionan bien para la rejuvenecer.
Oily / Fine Lines / Fine Lines
Farnborough, Hampshire
This is such a good and affordable moisturisers! I love it use it all the time. It's super affordable and leaves my skin feeling so soft! I love and use it so often I'm always having to go and get more!
I don't  use it, but my mom does, and well she have the cutest baby face ever, so I think that's  because  that cream is pretty awesome, she bought at some grocery store.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Sensitivity
51017 Pistoia (Italy)
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...