BY REVLON

Avery A.
Fort Wayne, IN
Not the best skincare product. Feels water and kind of drying. To be fair, it's revlon and a mid range product. I think I'd rather stick to my ponds than go to revlon for skincare again. If you're looking for a bargain I'd stick to ponds.
Britney P.
Kermit, WV
@ gmail No i have had a few hours from you can get hid No I won't Sell No I will nit No i have to get ready and I'm gonna
Win P.
Lawrence
Best ever, love the price. My mom love it . An the color of it is great.  Can complain of the quality of the product.
Helen T.
manchester
The best moisturiser I have ever used I have dry sensitive skin and this moisturiser is perfect for my skin it's never broke me out. Bought it from my local boots store and I will definitely buy it again
Sunny M.
I liked this All Day Moisture Lotion. It came with two so it was a good deal, and a great price too. It was very moisturizing, and smelled great. The downside was that the containers were really small. The product was great though, I would buy it again.
Rejeb S.
This lotion is great for dry skin , it brings a beautiful glow on the face for a no make up look it can be used as a base for foundation! It feels so light on the skin ans smells really good !
Toria l.
Great product does the job well and not @ hat expensive either. Would recommend to others. Also really like the packaging and the branding of the product.