BY REVLON

A comfortable, fluffy cream for skin prone to dryness.  Provides an instant surge of moisture so skin immediately feels softer, more supple.  Holds moisture throughout the day to help keep skin smoother, firmer and younger looking.

Revlon Eterna '27' All-Day Moisture Cream
  • "I actually ordered this product by accident - I thought I ordered the moisturizer with Progenitin, which I have been happily using for years. When I got this, I thought I would try it anyway to see if it works well maybe for daytime use. But no. It seems to maybe have a lot of glycerin in it? Anyway, at least for me, it is of no use at all. I ordered the correct one and will see if someone in my family can use this cream. I'm sure it's a good product; just not moisturizing enough for my drier, sensitive skin. Regarding the Eterna 27 with Progenitin - I love this product! I have been using it for over 15 years now, and consistently get compliments on my skin. Apparently, I look about 15 years younger than I am, thanks to this product!" in 3 reviews
Jessika A.
Eterna +27 es una crema destinada para mujeres rozando la treintena.
Combate los primeros signos de envejecimiento. La crema está destinada a todo tipo de pieles. La crema es de una textura bastante fluida, no es densa ni compacta. Tiene el típico tono blanco nieve.
Y el aroma es bastante particular, a mi me huele a jabón. Ni agradable ni desagradable, pero es suave. La crema al ponerla y ser bastante fluida se extiende con mucha facilidad. También hay que decir que al tener esta textura no se necesita casi producto. La primera sensación es de que la piel se te queda como una aceitera, pero se va absorbiendo poco a poco. Personalmente, tengo la piel mixta, y esta crema no consiguió absorberse del todo. Me la puse de noche, como todo lo que pruebo nuevo, para ahorrarme salir a la calle brillante como un diamante. Una gran desventaja para mi, pues si crea brillos ya no me gusta. Bueno, como era de noche, me acosté con la cara brillante y ya está. A la mañana siguiente:
Ya no tenía la piel brillante. Pero tampoco noté nada más. La hidratación conseguida, bastante normalita. Piel sin recuperar por la noche. Nada de relajación, ni piel descansada.
Ni luminosa....nada de nada. La sensación de esta crema es de aceitera que no hidrata. No la puedo recomendar a nadie.
Si yo que tengo la piel mixta no me hidrata bien, quien tenga la piel seca la dejará fatal. Y la piel grasa, ni LEs cuento el mar de grasa que puede llegar a provocar.
Angelia M.
Barbourville, KY
As an older woman (55 ) who has had a complete hysterectomy and cannot use any type of HRT I have really dry skin,and am forever trying new moisturizers,with hopes of finding one that at least makes my face feel somewhat better. The Revlon has a good smell,an excellent price and does an ok job with moisturizing my face.I will probably use it at least for a while
Zaryah K.
Chandler, AZ
 I love the all day moisturizing cream from Revlon because I love to have my face moisturizer even when I'm not wearing any make up. It's definitely not a harsh with stridor and I was not disappointed after using it. I absolutely would recommend this to others.
Brooklyn G.
I liked this product. It left me feeling a tiny bit oily but it wasn't bad. I have naturally oily skin so that is probably why. It's hard for me to find a perfect moisturizer but this one did the job.
Jody D.
Left my skin feeling soft. Liked the weightless feel it left on my skin after I applied. It's very gentle on the skin. I will be purchasing this product again as I was a first time user.
Brenda S.
Revlon Eterna does exactly what it's name states. It continuously aides your skin in maintaining moisture for very , very long periods of time.
Shundrika L.
Memphis, TN
Mediocre didn't like it period nothing else to say ..THREW IT AWAY BYE BYE  IT WAS HARSH , didn't do nothing to my skin used it a year
Ana B.
This really didn't do a lot for me. Even though l have dry skin it made me super oily and overall feeling gross. I would not recommed
makayla h.
I absolutely love this product. You can use it as many times a day as you wish to and it never stops working wonders