BY REVLON #42 in Hair Dryers

FOR VOLUMIZING LIFT AND BODY

For voluminous lift and body, the 1875-watt Revlon Volume Booster hair dryer features 3 Heat/2 Speed settings for complete drying and styling flexibility. This supreme hair styler is equipped with a volumizing finger diffuser that softens airflow to define natural curls and waves. The IONIC TECHNOLOGY® of this Revlon hair dryer uses negative ions that help maintain a neutral charge on the hair’s surface, leaving it looking conditioned and smooth, while helping reduce frizz and static for healthy, shiny hair. Features of this blow dryer also include a Cool Shot Button that releases cool air to lock in the hairstyle.

IONIC TECHNOLOGY®
Protective Anti-Slip Bumpers
2 Year Limited Warranty

Trupti D.
Kennesaw, GA
Revlon Ionic Model Styler is the best hair dryer I ever had. I had tried a couple of hair dryers before but no one comes close to Revlon dryer. I have been using it since 2 years and it has never failed me. The settings are perfect and helps me adjust according to need. It has hot,warm and cool option as well as option for speed of air like high medium and low. It also has a tiny little press button for instant cool air. It dries my hair within almost 2 minutes. It is lightwieght and easy to carry. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a best hair dryer for an affordable price.
Charity B.
This hair dryer works great! Not kidding about the volumizing part. I have very thin hair, and it's hard to make it look thick sometimes. But just add a little product, blow dry the hair upside down/pulling it outward, and it gives me fuller hair 💕
McKenzie M.
Chattanooga
This dryer is a little weak compared to others that I have used. Even on high, it doesn't seem like much air is coming out. It still dries my hair, but just takes a little more time than I would like.
𝐵etty 𝒞.
perry
Very affordable now dryer & works amazingly! I love that you can choose a heat setting for your air. It also comes with a diffuser which is beneficial when trying to add some type of texture to your hair
Brande M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great price. Dries my hair fast and isn't super loud. I like that there is a high and low setting as well as a hot or warm setting, and of-course a cool setting. It also has a cool light feature where the hot air comes out.
Ashley O.
Ypsilanti, MI
It's a good hair dryer for a great price. Different heat settings, ion, cold blast, etc. it has everything you need in a hairdryer. I've had mine for a few years and it is still going strong! Glad I didn't waste money for more expensive
Ms Josie L.
This is the best diffuser I've ever bought I've went through three or four of them and I'm actually really happy with the results of this one it's easy to use easy to install the parts the diffuser head does not fall off my hairdryer like with all the other ones
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
I really like this hairdryer. Works really well and the power of it is so good. It helps me achieve my style very quickly. It drys my hair pretty fast given I have not so thick hair. I think the price is right for this product as well. Very satisfied with my hairdryer and hope it lasts a long time.
Abigayle D.
Olive Branch, MS
This blow dryer is pretty good, though I had it for about 8 months before it started acting up. I didn't think anything was wrong with it at the time, but then one day out of the blue, it just stopped working. Either way, it was still a nice blow dryer and did the job it was supposed to do!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.