BY REVLON

FOR SLEEK ON-THE-GO STYLES

For sleek on-the-go styles, nothing beats the Revlon Ultra-Straight Flat Iron Travel hairstyling set. Ceramic-coated plates helps protect strands from over-styling for beautiful straight strands you’ll love at home or on the road. Both ½” and 1” travel hair straighteners are included in the set. True Grip Plates eliminate gaps for fast, smooth styles, and 30 heat settings make this hairstyling duo ideal for all hair types. Heat is restored quickly to the perfect styling level with the High Heat, Constant Heat™ sensors that closely monitor temperature for beautiful hairstyles that shine.

• 400 F high heat for fast results
• Fast Heat-up
• Bonus ½” travel flat iron
• Automatic Shut-Off
• Worldwide Dual Voltage

Buy on Walgreens
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this one after I decided I didn't like how the previous straightener that I had was leaving my hair feeling like it was damaged . This one is my go to when I decide to straighten . It heats up fast and cools off quickly when you are done with it . This one has multiple settings which is helpful since I use it on my naturally thin hair as well as my daughters thick hair and the iron handles both very well . I also love the fact that it comes with the travel one which allows me to take one with me and not worry about how much room it is gonna take up in my suitcase
Samantha O.
I've had a Revlon blowdryer for years and loved it, so I was bummed how much I hated the straightener. It kept pulling my hair and pieces of my hair would get stuck in between the blades and the body of the straightener (not sure how else to describe the components). It also took forever to heat up. I think it's worth the extra money to go for a Chi or something else.
Rayy👑 M.
Anaheim
Heats quickly and straightens evenly. First time purchasing I, and I love how thin it is. I like that number dial it has for the covenience of us knowing just how hot it is, or how we want it to be. Great product.
Alejandra L.
Yakima, WA
Love this straighter, had it for a long time. It’s very sturdy, brother broke it in half and still works! Also helps straighten my thick kinky hair in only 2 swipes. I would recommend this to others, worth the money.
Melinda S.
Clarksburg, WV
Definitely was the best straightener I ever owned. Used this product often & so did my daughter. It was a lil expensive but definitely worth the money. It was a present so I’m not sure where it was bought. I’d def recommend buying it
Nakaiya W.
I love using these straighteners. I had them for a couple of years now and they're still going strong. I usually use then after I go to the salon and get my hair straightened there and then use these after a couple of days because I have thick hair. I also love that it comes with a travel straightener, it's really easy to travel with when I can't bring the regular straightener.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
The Revlon Ceramic Straightener looks the most like the Revlon straightener that I have. I've been using it for over 4 years. I prefer it over my flat iron that cost over a Benjamin. I like the different heat settings and that it is thick enough to get to all of my hair, yet small enough to get to my shorter pieces. I get compliments on my hair using this.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
This combo was certainly a deal. The straightener leaves my hair feeling shiny and straight, without any damage. I do have to press it down and run it by a few times to achieve the ultimate straightened look but it's not a bad experience. I'd buy another one, for sure :)
Elizabeth B.
I have very thick, very curly hair and this straightener does the job. It may take a fairly long time to get through it all, but it can be done. The travel straightener is a nice addition and often is enough it you just want to straighten bangs or something
Sinai Z.
Not the best hair straightener i have used but definetly not the worse. It has lasted me 3 years. Heats up real good, even thought id like a little hotter. Also the detail makes it hard to curl you hair but other than that is a good straightener.