Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1" Flat Iron

BY REVLON

PRECISE STYLING RESULTS EVERY TIME

Transform your with this easy-to-use flat iron designed for creating the latest hair trends in all hair types. Ceramic-coated plates help protect hair from over-styling with even heat distribution that penetrates and styles from the inside out for smooth, shiny results. The slim, 1 inch plates get close to the roots for ultra-straight and sleek, smooth looks. With 400ºF high heat for fast styling and with silicone finger grips make it comfortable and effortless.

Ceramic Coating

• Does this dry up the hair if used too much? 4 Answers
  • Does it work with natural black hair?3 Answers
Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1" Flat Iron
Tracey F.
Got me through my preteen years before we had official hair chalk and I had to get creative with what I had laying around to rebel in my colourful life and give my hair life. My iron went through a lot and still went.only bad thing I can say is it went missing.
Gitika Y.
I liked the straightner the iron gets warmed quickly and doesn't damages the hair , easy to handle and super quick.
Vanna S.
Princeton, WV
I've always stuck to a cheaper flat iron considering I only flat iron my hair once or twice a year due to how straight my hair is, but it always did the trick even when my hair was left with a bunch of waves from braids or something else.
Trish F.
Elgin
I have very thick and wavy hair. This product straightens my hair with ease and works quickly. Definitely recommend.
Nadine C.
Charleston, WV
Again love the Revlon products. I would never use any straightener except ceramic. Defiantly a recommended product.
Jenifer H.
I have had this straightener for almost 3 years and it is just now losing heat. It works well especially for the price. I bought it at Target and it has worked well over the years. I may look at other models and styles but have no issue with this brand.
Haley T.
La Fayette, GA
Very nice product. Nice heat settings. It performs well. Doesn't pull my hair at all.
Angelica M.
Works really great easy to use doesn't take long to get hot. I had a friend do my hair it had my hair soft shiny and straight :) wasnt to pricy depending on where you purchase it .
Hannah K.
Bath
The metal won't rust and it heats well. Not too hot, not to cold. Mine always last me a few years. Make sure to use hair protective spray.
Ashley H.
I hate these flat irons. They do not get the hair straight. It takes way too much effort to get a nice straight look. I use these on my extensions as well as my actual hair and it does nothing my hair.
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
Which one a straightener or brush that straightens for straightening your hair????? I prefer the brush much easier Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1" Flat Iron or Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush
Maria R.
Toronto, ON
Does this dry up the hair if used too much?
Kathy Z.
Does it work with natural black hair?
Anyone know what tempature the straightener goes to when it's on the high setting

Kohl's