Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1" Flat Iron

BY REVLON

PRECISE STYLING RESULTS EVERY TIME

Transform your with this easy-to-use flat iron designed for creating the latest hair trends in all hair types. Ceramic-coated plates help protect hair from over-styling with even heat distribution that penetrates and styles from the inside out for smooth, shiny results. The slim, 1 inch plates get close to the roots for ultra-straight and sleek, smooth looks. With 400ºF high heat for fast styling and with silicone finger grips make it comfortable and effortless.

Ceramic Coating

• Does this dry up the hair if used too much? 4 Answers
  • Does it work with natural black hair?3 Answers
Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1" Flat Iron
Jennifer E.
Revlon straighteners are really good i had this one it lasted three years. It leaves your hair perfectly straight. Like any straightener the heat can cause damage but overall it is a good product.
Amanda S.
Perry, GA
I purchased this item at Wal-Mart the other day after my super expensive straightener went out on me. I only spent around $10 and this thing works so much better than the expensive brands!
Helen B.
Tomball, TX
Great product! I've had this for several years & it still works as well as it did the first time. It's very time consuming to use it on long, thick hair, but it does a great job.
Kaitlyn L.
Richmond, VA
Works very well on wavy hair. However if you are someone with curly hair looking to speed up your straightening routine I wouldn't recommend. It took multiple passes with this iron to get my hair straight.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love this straightener!
It has ceramic plates which gives you silky and shiny hair!
Only takes 30 seconds to heat up!
Heats up to 400 degrees!
I love the silicone grip making it's easier to hold and style!
Angelica M.
Works really great easy to use doesn't take long to get hot. I had a friend do my hair it had my hair soft shiny and straight :) wasnt to pricy depending on where you purchase it .
Laila R.
This straightener works great for my sister who has thin hair but i have thick frizzy hair & i find myself constantly having to go over the same area of my hair for it to be straight
Mya S.
Tampa
I had this for a year or two, it didn't straighten my hair too well, I have semi wavy/straight hair. And broke fairly quick compared to others I have purchased.
Brooke C.
Washington Court House
This is a great straightener. It gets nice and hot because I have very thick hair and most don't get hot enough to do my hair. It helps get,it soft and smooth
Alyssa S.
willow street
It was okay the power wasn't as high for my hair because my hair is thick and i. Haven't used it in a while it's hard to use i guess i would be a repeat user
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
Which one a straightener or brush that straightens for straightening your hair????? I prefer the brush much easier Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1" Flat Iron or Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush
Maria R.
Toronto, ON
Does this dry up the hair if used too much?
Kathy Z.
Does it work with natural black hair?
Anyone know what tempature the straightener goes to when it's on the high setting

Kohl's