Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1

Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1" Flat Iron

BY REVLON

PRECISE STYLING RESULTS EVERY TIME

Transform your with this easy-to-use flat iron designed for creating the latest hair trends in all hair types. Ceramic-coated plates help protect hair from over-styling with even heat distribution that penetrates and styles from the inside out for smooth, shiny results. The slim, 1 inch plates get close to the roots for ultra-straight and sleek, smooth looks. With 400ºF high heat for fast styling and with silicone finger grips make it comfortable and effortless.

Ceramic Coating

Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1
Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1" Flat Iron
•Gracie B.
Henrico , VA
LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! This straightener had changed my life! My hair isn’t very curly and when I use most straighteners they leave my hair feeling so brittle. But this one is so great and leaves my hair gorgeous and shiny!
Amanda A.
Monroe , NC
I just bought this straighter last week and already love it. I have naturally wavy hair and wanted to be able to not only straighten but put cute curls in it with my straightener as well. This helped me do just that.
Destynee R.
Smyrna, DE
I love this straightener. It works great and keeps my hair silky, although I really don’t use straighteners that much anymore, but when I do I love this one. I bought this from Walmart or some other super store.
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great straightener but is only effective on its highest heat. The ceramic plates glide through your hair pretty nicely, and I always love how my hair looks with this straightener. I feel bad putting such a high heat on my hair though.
Kayla B.
Midland, TX
Smoothly straightens hair and doesn’t pull. I bought it as Walmart and the price is good. I use it almost everyday. My hair type is thick and wavy and frizzy and this doesn’t make your hair crazy at all.
Courtney B.
I’ve never had a Revlon product that I loved. Sadly, I didn’t love this either. It tools about 4-7 swipes to get my hair straight. Now granite, I do have long thick hair, but it just too wayyy to long!
Kerry D.
This is a good straightener. I've never had an issue with my hair burning or getting brittle. The price is very reasonable and the product has lasted me a long time so it's definitely worth the money.
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
I was pleasantly surprised by how well this product worked for how much it costs. It usually takes me about 2 hours to straighten my hair. With this product it took me half the time. I highly recommend this product!
Megan K.
Pepperell
I have had this straightener since middle school and it has lasted over 8 years so I would say it is a high quality brand. Highly recommend for people with curly and straight hair because it works fast and doesn’t burn.
Melissa R.
Tucson, AZ
Obviously this is not a Chi straightener, but it got the job done. My favorite thing about this straightener is that it heats up in a minute. I also like that you can choose the temperature
Maria R.
Toronto, ON
Does this dry up the hair if used too much?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Which one a straightener or brush that straightens for straightening your hair????? I prefer the brush much easier Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1" Flat Iron or Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush
Kathy Z.
Does it work with natural black hair?
Anyone know what tempature the straightener goes to when it's on the high setting