Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1

Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1" Flat Iron

BY REVLON

PRECISE STYLING RESULTS EVERY TIME

Transform your with this easy-to-use flat iron designed for creating the latest hair trends in all hair types. Ceramic-coated plates help protect hair from over-styling with even heat distribution that penetrates and styles from the inside out for smooth, shiny results. The slim, 1 inch plates get close to the roots for ultra-straight and sleek, smooth looks. With 400ºF high heat for fast styling and with silicone finger grips make it comfortable and effortless.

Ceramic Coating

Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1
Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1" Flat Iron
Savanna B.
Richton, MS
It’s alright. Not my favorite but it works okay. I’d say it’d work better for already almost straight hair. Mine is pretty wavy so it didn’t really do much for it.
Samantha C.
Biloxi, MS
This is my main straightener that I use. I do have straight hair when it is cut short so I mostly use it when my hair grows out in the winter. I am very satisfied with the product and it’s affordable. It is great for the price and long lasting. I would definitely recommend this product.
Luna B.
Riverside
My hair is almost as stubborn as I am if not more. I’ve had this straightener for the longest time. I love my curls but if I’m trying to switch it up once in a while, I grab this and of course I still struggle because my hair hates my guts but it gets the job done.
Anitria M.
Columbus, GA
This straightener was about $15-20 it’s pretty good. Its not the BEST flat iron of course due to the price so at times im a little disappointed. You have to wait awhile for it to heat up so you can get the best results but of course if i dont have alot of money i’ll buy it again.
Haley T.
Mount airy
It doesn’t work that good because I got thick hair and it’s really curly and it don’t straighten it that’s good and it don’t last long but for a wavy look you should definitely use it and how they could improve it buy letting the heat go up more
Ashley C.
Albuquerque
I like this straightener because I can control the heat settings so it doesnt burn my fine hair. It also has a self timer to turn off if it is on for too long so if I forget to turn it off I dont have to be too worried about it.
Vanna S.
Princeton, WV
I've always stuck to a cheaper flat iron considering I only flat iron my hair once or twice a year due to how straight my hair is, but it always did the trick even when my hair was left with a bunch of waves from braids or something else.
Lauren H.
Portland
Bought this when my CHI died, it's a decent replacement but a little harsher on the hair. Great to have as your travel straightener if you don't want to take a nicer one with you. Bought from target and would recommend to others.
Bridgett A.
Whigham, GA
We have both a Revlon and Babybliss straightener. I have to say the Revlon straighter runs rings around the Babybliss one. This straightener does such a good job of straightening without repeatedly going over our hair. We love it!
Alyson B.
Easley, SC
This is a decent straightener. I have had it for a few months and the ceramic is coming off of the plates. It heats up pretty fast and it gets to a good temperature. The straightener itself is good. I wish it were more durable.
Maria R.
Toronto, ON
Does this dry up the hair if used too much?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Which one a straightener or brush that straightens for straightening your hair????? I prefer the brush much easier Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1" Flat Iron or Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush
Kathy Z.
Does it work with natural black hair?
Anyone know what tempature the straightener goes to when it's on the high setting