Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1" Flat Iron

BY REVLON

PRECISE STYLING RESULTS EVERY TIME

Transform your with this easy-to-use flat iron designed for creating the latest hair trends in all hair types. Ceramic-coated plates help protect hair from over-styling with even heat distribution that penetrates and styles from the inside out for smooth, shiny results. The slim, 1 inch plates get close to the roots for ultra-straight and sleek, smooth looks. With 400ºF high heat for fast styling and with silicone finger grips make it comfortable and effortless.

Ceramic Coating

• Does it work with natural black hair?3 Answers
Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1" Flat Iron
McKenzie H.
Emmaus, PA
Does straighten hair but it takes a very long time on top of the fact that it is a very cheap straightener and doesn’t make hair completely straight either. Straightening one strand with this flat iron and another strain with the more expensive flat iron you can very clearly see the difference.
Lauren C.
Austin
I think that this is a good straightener for the price. It's the first straightener I even had, and I have since upgraded, but I keep this one as a backup in case the other one breaks. It's honestly not the best straightener ever and doesn't seem to get that hot, but it's usable.
leslie f.
Trinidad, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
Simply does not hold up to its name. As much as I wanted to love it, I very much disliked it. I bought this when I was 14 and it does not work at all. Can't heat it up.
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
I love this straighter it is very affordable and also it does straighten my hair. It does feel. A little cheap because it’s not heavy but I don’t really straighten my hair a lot and this si good for on the go
Emma R.
Frederick , MD
I have thick curly hair, for my hair it straighten it but it wasn’t hot enough to take away the thickness of my hair. For someone who doesn’t have thick hair it probably would work great. It’s affordable.
Lynn P.
Saucier, MS
I have this but I never use it. It does make my hair very straight but the downfall to using any type of heat on your hair is spit ends and breakage. That is why I very rarely use my straightener.
elizabeth s.
Pickerington , OH
There's honestly isn't my favorite hair straightener ever mostly because it does wear and tear pretty easily on itself after using it a lot it's seem to burn almost on the plates however my hair wasn't very good either after he kept using it I wouldn't recommend it to others I'm super sorry but it's not good product
Amanda l.
Spokane
This product works really good I have this one at home and I really enjoy using it I've had it for like 4 years and it heats up pretty fast and makes my hair feel silky shiny and I always get comments on my hair how silky and healthy my hair looks after I straighten my hair. After using this hair straightener.
Samantha C.
Dover, DE
This is my main straightener that I use. I do have straight hair when it is cut short so I mostly use it when my hair grows out in the winter. I am very satisfied with the product and it’s affordable. It is great for the price and long lasting. I would definitely recommend this product.
Savanna B.
Richton, MS
It’s alright. Not my favorite but it works okay. I’d say it’d work better for already almost straight hair. Mine is pretty wavy so it didn’t really do much for it.
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
Which one a straightener or brush that straightens for straightening your hair????? I prefer the brush much easier Revlon Essentials Ultra Straight 1" Flat Iron or Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush
Maria R.
Toronto, ON
Does this dry up the hair if used too much?
Kathy Z.
Does it work with natural black hair?
Anyone know what tempature the straightener goes to when it's on the high setting

Amazon