Revlon Essentials Soft Feel Tunnel Vent Brush

4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

SOFT FEEL

The Revlon® Soft Feel vent brush will help dry hair fast at while providing volume when used with a blow dryer. The vents will let air flow making styling faster. With rubberized finish to provide you with a firm grip when styling.

Rubberized finish handle
Quick dry & volume

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Essentials Soft Feel Tunnel Vent Brush!
It’s very hard for thin hair it can break it so fast and the quality of the brush is not good. I would improve this product by making it more hard cause it could be soft but it shouldn’t break your hair.
Lakewood
This brush doesn’t pull on my hair and easily set angles it and it’s the perfect size. I like that it’s vented so it works well while I’m brow drying my hair and it’s easy to clean.
Irvine , CA
I’ve never been extremely feminine and almost always avoid the color pink, so this simple no-fuss brush is perfect for my lifestyle. The bristles are nice and evened out so my hair feels ready for the day without pulling too much out at the start of every morning. Would definitely recommend!
I love using these types of brushes because it doesn’t break your hair when u brush it when it’s wet. This brush is nice and I would recommend it if you are looking for a brush that is not too expensive.
Cape Coral , FL
Revlon Essentials Soft Feel Tunnel Vent Brush uploaded by Shannon O.
I am not a huge fan of this brush. It hurts when I have tangles in my hair. The bristles on the brush have fallen off and I wish they were a bit thicker. I have long/wavy hair and I wouldn’t recommend this product for that type of hair.
This brush is so amazing it really is one the of the brushes that I use in my daily life . I am highly satisfied with this brush .  If you tilt the brush a curtain way it really gets all that pigmentation of the eyeshadow. This is my second time using it cause my first one got lost
Tulare , CA
I have thick curly hair and when I need to get the knots out this is my go to brush! I usually flip my head over and brush it out when wet that way and it works for me. I love that it's a strong brush and I do t have to worry about it snapping on half like my licks and combs do.
This is a pretty decent brush, especially for the price point. The vents are great for use with a hair dryer. I wasn't "wowed" by this brush, but it worked for me. It gets knots out pretty consistently, and it's pretty durable; I haven't had any bristles fall out yet.
Tulsa, OK
For curly, frizzy, long hair that is hard to brush this is a great brush. It detangles easily without damaging the hair. I was buying this at Ulta before but I think Walmart sells it too. It is inexpensive and lasts forever
Forest city, NC
This is my "blow drying brush". It has vents to let the air go right thru and it is made cleaning it easy! It doesn't cause your hair to frizz out, it keeps it nice and smooth which I really like!