Revlon Essentials Soft Feel Paddle Brush uploaded by #Lore💚,Asta🏫, A.Revlon Essentials Soft Feel Paddle Brush uploaded by Mary M.Revlon Essentials Soft Feel Paddle Brush uploaded by Cristin G.

BY REVLON

SOFT FEEL

Dress to impress but your straight hair will make the best statement. Create smooth styles with the Revlon® Soft Feel paddle brush. Great for loosing up curls as well. With rubberized finish to provide you with a firm grip when styling.

Rubberized finish handle
Straight & Smooth

Buy on Amazon
#Lore💚,Asta🏫, A.
Bayamon
I really like this Red Revelon Hair Brush I use it basically every day in my life but the only problem that I have with this brush is that at the end of the bristles of the brush there are like this red pebbles and they fall out and go into my hair and is just too annoying!!
Donia Richard S.
This is the best brush I've found to manage my thick, long hair. The bristles are strong and don't bend while going through the hair, and I think that's what makes the difference. I've had a lot less issues with brushing after showering, since using this brush.
Jayda N.
Macon
This paddle brish is great! It helps comb my thick hair it covers every inch. I love it the brand is revlon so i know it will last. The grip is soft and the package was so cute! They are found in every color at walmart or sallys beauty!
Taryn B.
San Antonio , TX
My favorite brush! I needed a new paddle brush to replace my old one and fell in love with this one. I've had it for 18 months and so far so good. No breakage and to control static I just pop on a dryer sheet and voila no static. My daughter loves using it too.
🖤Joanna T.
Chesterfield, MI
I honestly really really liked the brush, it was very effective when brushing my hair when its wet. It was very affordable from the target that i bought it from. Other than it making my hair occasionally frizzy it was a perfect brush for me. I would highly recommend.
Brooke M.
Atlanta
I have had the same brush for about five years. The spokes have never come out on me I've got a very thin delicate hair that sticks straight so I probably don't have to deal with cleaning my brushes often as people with curly or thicker hair. Only downfall of the brush is if you run it under water water gets stuck inside the brush and comes out in weird spirts.
Billie N.
Westland, MI
What a wonderful brush, it has a nice bug handle to grip and it has a very large surface area which helps getting those larger than life tangles out. I would highly recommended this item.
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
Such a good brush! It's the only one I use. It combs through so much of my hair at once without tearing or ripping. It detangles while still being gentle, which is hard to find in a brush this size. I also love the rubber at the end of the bristles
Viktoriya C.
Raleigh, NC
I got this brush for Christmas 3 years ago and it looks brand new still. It detangles my hair well. I like the way the handle feels, it's soft and yet not slippery. I won't need a new brush for a good while! Would recommend, affordable.
Michelle A.
I totally love this brush! Airbrush is smooth and even through my hair without pulling or leaving my hair frizzy. It almost gives my hair a glossy shiny while I brush through it. My daughters have this brush as well because They love the way it feels through their hair!