Revlon Essentials Soft Feel Cushion Brush

SOFT FEEL

Gentle and beautiful, a vision of you, the Revlon® Soft Feel cushion brush will help you detangle your hair and smooth out curls. With rubberized finish to provide you with a firm grip when styling.

Great for all hair types
Rubberized finish handle
Detangle & smooth

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Essentials Soft Feel Cushion Brush!
SAVONBURG, KS
This is a great hairbrush.  It gently helps to detangle that morning bed head or those after shower knots.  It leaves my hair smooth and tangle free.  I would recommend anyone with a tender head purchase this brush, you won't be disappointed.  I will be purchasing this again when it is time for a new brush!
This product makes my hair silky and detangled for the whole day. i am very satisfied with this product. I use this to brush my hair everyday of the week. this is a very affordable hairbrush and works well on curly hair. I would buy this again if it broke.
Wayne, NJ
Great quality brush especially for women with thick hair. I personally have very wavy and knotted hair and have no problems with this brush. It is a really affordable product that wont break after one use. Would buy again if mine were to break.
Hialeah , FL
Bought one of these at Walmart recently for under $4 and it's being very helpful maintaining my hair... It's strong built but very light and easy to handle, the size is perfect to handle medium to long hair, I use it daily and I love it!
I love this hairbrush! It detangles my hair so easily without the awful pulling and tugging! I use it on a daily basis and the best part is that it is very inexpensive. I'd definitely recommend this hairbrush to others.
Great comfort brush! I can say this brush does amazing things for your hair, but it's not the best at eliminating tangles. It also helps relieve itchy scalp because it feels just like fingers running through your hair!!
Houston
I liked this brush and being using daily, I'm very satisfied with the way it detangles my hair, I got it at the local drugstore and I do recommend it. I think I'll buy it again.
I used this brush many times and I absolutely loved it I recommend it to the tender headed people bc it is not rough at all what so ever it was a great product
I own this detangling brush and I use it after I shower daily...It does easily detangle your hair and stops my hair from being pulled out while being combed
Daphne
This brush is good for detangling hair wet or dry. The firm handle is easy to grip when dry. However, I gave of a 3star because its not so solid on wet hair.

Looking for your answer?