BY REVLON

SOFT FEEL

Prep, set or finish, whatever your style of the day is The Revlon® Soft Feel all purpose brush will make you fabulous. With rubberized finish to provide you with a firm grip when styling.

Rubberized finish handle
Prep, style of finish

Buy on Amazon
Amanda A.
Poteau, OK
Great brush. It works on my hair in any condition. Doesn't break easy, the bristles stay put and it feels good against your scalp. Great for everyday use. Simple to use and you can purchase this product at most locations. I buy this brand for myself as well as my children.
Celia S.
Henderson, NV
Revlon is my trusted brand for hair tools and some hair products. This brush is very sturdy and the bristles are great for brushing through my thick natural hair and when I have a weave. It has lasted me a few years with no issues.
it is a good brush i like it i buy it and it makes my hair better it makes it looks good i buy it and my family like it to
Lindsey H.
Morristown, TN
This brush is pretty basic. It's no more special than any other brush I have used, but I like it.
Tessy L.
Louisville , KY
I don't really care which brand of a brush I use , a brush is a brush. Don't need a special one
gabbie r.
hobart, IN
good brush just normal like any other brush i would recommend it to anyone for any hair types
Oriana G.
Perfect. Excelente. Volveria a comprarlo sin problema alguna. Duradero y resistible. Mi favorito hasta ahora.