BY REVLON #80 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Rubberized Soft Feel Finish Great for Straightening & Smoothing A Brush Style For Every Hair Need Soft Brush Bristles. Works on Wet and Dry Hair Use with a Revlon Hair Appliance for Maximum Results see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy C.
Amy C.
I am a brush connoisseur I have so many for doing different things. But my number one brush is this paddle brush by revlon. I have had it for years and it looks brand new. The bristles are still all intact and I use it every single day to detangle my long thick hair. Best brush hands down! Highly recommend.

Love the color I have both the red and black that's how much I love this brush.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Atlanta
I have had the same brush for about five years. The spokes have never come out on me I've got a very thin delicate hair that sticks straight so I probably don't have to deal with cleaning my brushes often as people with curly or thicker hair. Only downfall of the brush is if you run it under water water gets stuck inside the brush and comes out in weird spirts.
Monica H.
Monica H.
I bought this hair brush about a year ago and it's still good as new ! None of the bristles have broken so it's a very strong brush. I use to have very long curly hair and it would detangle it without yanking on my hair and now that I have short hair it works wonders. I Highly recommend it! It's long lasting, tough but yet easy on your hair. I LOVE IT !
Jade V.
Jade V.
This is my go to everyday paddle brush. I love the Revlon one and will seek it out when I need a new brush. I love how it glides through my thick long hair without resistance. The bristles are tough but not too much. Easy to use and clean. Not too bulky! Big fan!
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
Such a good brush! It's the only one I use. It combs through so much of my hair at once without tearing or ripping. It detangles while still being gentle, which is hard to find in a brush this size. I also love the rubber at the end of the bristles
Yoazin V.
Yoazin V.
It's an okay brush to use on dry hair I don't like to get the brush wet or use it on wet hair because the water seems to get inside the brush and it's very hard to dry it out. But other than that works great
Susana M.
Susana M.
Laredo, TX
Ok my hair is really long and I just use paddle brushes basically. I liked that it's not to big and the plastic things and the end of the bristles don't fall of easily
Rayne O.
Rayne O.
This product gives nice flow while being brushed through hair and makes the hair much softer and straight than before but it does make frizzy hair static.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
Alright, gets knots out without completely tearing apart your hair. How wide it is feels weird at first and takes some getting used to.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
Love this brush. Its made well not cheap like others and does a great job getting out tangles and such...