Revlon Essentials Rv2832red1 Prep uploaded by Unique W.

BY REVLON

Beauty & Style come to together in a series of Brushes dedicated to your everyday hair needs. The Revlon Essential Hair Brush line come with a rubberized finish for a better grip and maximum control. Available in 4 popular brush heads to create the latest hair styles or trends. So go ahead and Love Your Hair again with Revlon. Use with a Revlon Hair Appliance for best results.

Buy on Amazon
Darian J.
Belton, MO
I switch back and forth between this brush and my conair paddle brush. I really like them both but I think I'm a bigger fan of paddle brushes. If you like this style of brush you will love this one! I will be trying a paddle brush by reckon next!
Salina B.
Phoenix, AZ
This brush is amazing for people who struggle with nappy hair but also gentle enough not to pull out your hair I love this brush and I would highly recommend this to everyone who hasn't
Elizabeth D.
Olathe, KS
Using this brush as I type this. Love it! I'm a dancer and it deranged my hair quickly and efficiently. I have had this brush for years and still works as if I just bought it.
Unique W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Its and OK brush for detangeling hair, but the brissles on the brush are super hard and sturdy. You can tell the brush isn't cheap. Just be careful with the force on this one.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I e had this brush for over 3 years the bristles are still in tact. Doesn’t rip out hair!- this is the first time I purchase but it suits me well to this day!- I love it -
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Had one like this until a couple of weeks ago... It worked fine at the beginning, working through tangles very quickly and painlessly.. until the tip protectors fell of... After that it was hurtful to my scalp...
Carla G.
I have very thick hair and a lot of combs don't go through my hair love this brush gets all my tangles out and it does the job
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
Great brush, nice easy to grip handle, it doesn't rip your hair out , easy to use, helps detangle and great for thick hair
Anahy B.
South Gate , CA
These are so good i love using these to brush out my hair they work so great. I really recommend it to anyone
Celyna🌹 T.
It takes all the knots out of your hair and easy to use and very affordable to buy for sure