BY REVLON #50 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Rubberized Soft Feel Finish Great for Prep, Style or Finish A Brush Style For Every Hair Need Soft Brush Bristles. Works on Wet and Dry Hair Use with a Revlon Hair Appliance for Maximum Results see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anthoninise S.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly hair and this brush does me wonders!! I love it.. It makes my curls defined and it keeps the bounce in them... Revlon Style Expert Brush
Monica G.
I love this Revlon brush it works for my natural hair my weaves and wigs. I think the price is right for what it can do it gives them straight hair without me even spraying detangler in my hair. I feel as if though the brushe it self is a detangler. I can put it on a old wig and make it look brand new again just by brushing my hair out with this brush. I love love love it revelon is a great product and it's known everywhere I go so this is something I couldn't miss out on.
Julie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this rack brush now and I love it. I bought it at Walmart and works great. It's very affordable. It's easy to use and it gets all the kinks out. I'm definitely going to buy another one when this one kicks the bucket.
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good brush! Sturdy and the handle doesn't break off when my hair is a tad tangled! Easy to carry in a regular sized purse! Affordable and attractive. Conservative decoration but still not ugly! I use it often!
YANIRET N.
bellwood illinois
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have a hard time with hair brushes because my hair gets tangled alot and this brush makes it seem effort less
Christina C.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this brush! Low price but high quality that doesn't hurt your hair when you use!
Chloe M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this product it is very good it has nice colours i would buy this at my local sephora or mac shops or even at my local makeup store i think it is very good because i have been using this for about -2 years and i would buy this again
Selena P.
20400
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho, desenreda sin tirar el pelo. Es un cepillo fuerte. De buen material me gusta. Lo recomiendo