BY REVLON #49 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Beauty & Style come to together in a series of Brushes dedicated to your everyday hair needs. The Revlon Essential Hair Brush line come with a rubberized finish for a better grip and maximum control. Available in 4 popular brush heads to create the latest hair styles or trends. So go ahead and Love Your Hair again with Revlon. Use with a Revlon Hair Appliance for best results. see more...

Buy on Amazon
susana g.
susana g.
South Gate, CA
This brush is so amazing it really is one the of the brushes that I use in my daily life . I am highly satisfied with this brush .  If you tilt the brush a curtain way it really gets all that pigmentation of the eyeshadow. This is my second time using it cause my first one got lost
Rose H.
Rose H.
Hampton
This brush makes getting my daughters wet hair detangled more easier but the bristles are really hard. If the bristles were more movable it would cause less drama in my house. I would recommend this brush for older children and up!
Gracie N.
Gracie N.
I love this brush it's easy to use and you can dry your hair with it I use this product everyday. I have two of them because the other one lost all of its bristles I used it so much. I would definitely buy it again!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
VALRICO, FL
I have super long thick unruly hair and this brush combs all my knots out with ease and is very sturdy I typically break brushes trying to comb my hair but this one has stood the test
Hair brush, always walk with mine in the bag, always necessary for the most unexpected hours, nice size to leave in the bag.
Destany P.
Destany P.
Rector, AR
This is a great brush! It doesn't pull my hair real bad like most brushes and it helps with the tangles!!!
nikki O.
nikki O.
Bowie
Great product. This brush does wonders on my thick natural hair. I use it for detangling and blowouts. 😍
Mariam O.
Mariam O.
Es maravillosamente bueno es uno de los productos que actualmente estoy usando y verdaderamente es muy bueno!

Me encanta este producto porque es muy amigable con mi tipo de cabello, soy de pelo rizado y realmente es muy difícil desentrañar mi cabello, ya que tengo este peine que evito conseguir nudos y que me rompo el pelo cuando lo pego, me como las puntas redondeadas porque masajean mi cuero cabelludo. Es muy relajante!