BY REVLON

Beauty & Style come to together in a series of Brushes dedicated to your everyday hair needs. The Revlon Essential Hair Brush line come with a rubberized finish for a better grip and maximum control. Available in 4 popular brush heads to create the latest hair styles or trends. So go ahead and Love Your Hair again with Revlon. Use with a Revlon Hair Appliance for best results.

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey D.
Great comfort brush! I can say this brush does amazing things for your hair, but it's not the best at eliminating tangles. It also helps relieve itchy scalp because it feels just like fingers running through your hair!!
Kendra W.
Rockmart, GA
My hair is super thick so this brush doesn't really work for me . I never use this product , I would definitely not recommend this to people with thick hair . I bought it at Walmart .
Kaisy M.
Santiago de los caballeros
this product I have not used but I have seen many positive reviews about it and I would like to have the opportunity to use it so I can give a better opinion and write a better review
Sana Y.
Dammam, Eastern Province
This brush is my favorite that I want to repurchase over and over. It is affordable and available easily here in Saudi Arabia. I love this brush to detangle without hair pulling or tugging too much which would really be painful. The pin heads do fade off after some time and the padding behind breaks up completely after maybe 6 months of use.
Catherine R.
Manchester, Lancashire
This hairbrush is perfect for my long thick hair. I use it on wet and dry hair which helps detangle and knots that may have formed. This is a highly affordable brush that i will use day in day out. And the design of the brush is highly sturdy and should last a long time.
Paola L.
Miami , Florida
Debido a mi tipo de cabello, debo usar este tipo de peines. Este no solo ayuda a desenredar mi cabello sino que lo hace de una manera suave, uniforme y sin hacer daño.
Vanessa H.
Me encanta este cepillo. Sus cerdas son ideales para cabellos rebeldes como el mio, pero lo mas importante es que no te maltrata
Engy g.
damietta
its nice for my hair and keep it well !!!!!! i loved it and my sister also use her own one !!!!!! i recommended buying it