BY REVLON

Get results you’ll LOVE, fast! This lightweight dryer offers styling flexibility for maximum control with 3 heat and speed settings. Also features concentrator attachments. Perfect for every day use.

1875 Watts
2 Year Limited Warranty

• I love my revlon blow dryer! It dries my hair evenly and ...1 Answers
Tiffiny S.
San Antonio, TX
I recently picked this hair dryer up because I chopped off a good chunk of hair and cant just throw it up when it's wet. I love it! It's not too big, dries my super thick hair really quickly, and has a cool burst button that I like.
Cyndi A.
Washington
I love this blow dryer!  It isn't too heavy to hold for a long period of time, it has great hot/cold air output, and I like the looks of it.  I have had mine for over 8 years and it is still going strong.  I use mine every day sometime twice a day.  I would definitely recommend this product . . . and buy it again!
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
This is a pretty good hair dryer for the price. Nice lift and volume. I do wish it had more protection at the back to prevent hair from tangling in there and burning. Overall I am pretty satisfied with it.
Lori T.
This is a powerful little hair dryer at a great price ! $15 on Amazon. I've had it for awhile and when I do require a blowout I reach for this. Does what it says. You can't go wrong.
Rachel R.
Jackson
Definitely one of my better dryers. This dryer has lasted me several years - often using it every day! Great heat controls. Highly recommended for your go-to styling product!
Kiana M.
love it! i wouldn't change it for world. this really comes to use when i wanna use it. yes, its easy to use & i use it for my curly hair so every 3 days.
Lacey S.
London, OH
Okay, so for the price it's a pretty decent dryer. It's not salon quality by any means but it will get the job done. I've had 2 of these before and they've both caught fire, well sparks really, but that's after 2 years of having each of them so I wasn't to upset or surprised. All things like this will eventually quit and you get what you pay for.
Fernanda Carolina S.
Williamstown , NJ
seca mega rápido, melhor do que muitos que tive, acho que na verdade existem muitos outros que fazem a mesma coisa, mas pelo preço, a marca, a qualidade, vale super a pena comprar! Dura bastante acredito, o meu já caiu no chão etc e não estragou
Mayeli V.
I got this dryer for a steal at H-E-B! It was $10! It works amazingly and love how it has a lot of control temp. options, plus a concentrator attachment! Had never had a reckon before, but it works great! Only complaint is, I wish the cord would be longer!
Kim B.
Orlando, FL
I have a blow dryer just like this one and I love it! It dries hair quickly without making your hair frizzy. The piece on the end keeps your hair straight and smooth.
Brittany R.
Milton, FL
I love my revlon blow dryer! It dries my hair evenly and quickly