BY REVLON

NYLON PIN CUSHION BRUSH

Forget about tangles with the Revlon® nylon pin cushion brush. Soft to your head and gentle to your hair.

Soft handle for easy grip
Gentle detangle

Buy on Amazon
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
Use this brush everyday. Helps my daughters tangles - we got it at a hair salon. Like I said we use it everyday so we literally bought 3 to have. Met my expectations very much so. Will buy this product forever!
Brittany B.
Anderson, SC
this is my after shower brush. I should probably use a better one to blow dry but this works. Outs durable I've bass mine for many years. Whoosh the bristles were metal for my blow dryer though
Bekah K.
Trappe, MD
I have curly hair that's average in thickness. I have a really hard time brushing it when it's wet. This brush has saved me a lot of time and pain. It works great on my wet tangled hair. I would buy it again.
Wydalis E.
This is the brush I bought for my daughters. They use it all the time and it does a great job with out ripping the hair out.
Samantha C.
Maumee, OH
Very soft and easy to brush my hair with and even when my hair is at it worst. Good price
Hi B.
This brush it s not bad for hair she don't cutting it's very nice i used every day and very where I can't leave with out it
Alyssa L.
Langley, BC
Love it I have super thick hair and this does the trick every time! Price is cheap and great product