BY REVLON

LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN

Knot free and bouncy hair with The Revlon® Lightweight Design cushion brush. Great for detangling hair and smooth out curls.

Long handle for easy styling
Knot free

• How well does this brush work in really fine hair3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica C.
Edinburg , TX
I have this brush but in a bigger size. It’s like any other drug store brush.. it’s nothing pricy nor big of a deal but it does its job like any other kind of brush. I’m sure it’s rough and pulls my hair out  but it’s not something I dislike or see anything wrong with. I’ll continue to use it.
Savannah F.
It's just like other brushes the bristles are plastic and it combs out knots like every other brush. I didn't love the brush because my hair is really thick and it took forever to brush my hair out with it but it's a good brush
nathalie G.
cepillo funciona muy bien, me desenreda el cabello super rapido y a la vez me da un ligero masaje con sus cerdas tan suaves, mi cabello es bien finito siempre busco cepillos que me cuiden el cabello, lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados, precio bien comodo.
Megan S.
I've always used Revlon brushes I use the square ones tho they are really good with my thick long hair. I trust the brand it's been around a long time and I plan to continue to buy it
Megan G.
This is a really nice brush to have in a bag or purse to have on the go. It is pretty reasonably priced. I like that it doesn't snag or pull at my hair when I'm using it, doesn't matter if it's wet or dry. It works really good. I like the way it feels in my hand when I'm using it too, it's not too clunky.
Brooklyn J.
Have this exact hair brush. Decent price and well worth it. It has lasted me a couple years now and still works as if it was brand new. One of the few brushes out there that doesn't hurt my hair at all. Love it!
Brianna A.
Not my favorite brush. Why? Simply because the bristles on the end would break off after a month creating a pointy object that would dig into my head. If they could make the brush longer lasting with u breakable bristles it would be the perfect after shower brush.
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
I bought this brush for my daughter and it works great! She has really long hair and it gets in knots and the brush doesn't pull tons of hair out. I bought her brush from Walgreens.
Kristina S.
El Paso, TX
I have curly hair and absolutely love this brush. I use it for both mine and my daughters curly hair and it never disappoints. The red color is a lovely touch as well.
Le'Anna H.
Eastampton, NJ
I absolutely love the Rival Wet Brush I like the weather fresh feels Brussels aren't so bad for like your hair and for many of them
Amanda R.
How well does this brush work in really fine hair