BY REVLON

Reduce drying time and style healthier with this ultra lightweight design that features static-eliminating, frizz-fighting ions to deliver silky, smooth blowouts. This dryer is also equipped with 3 heat and speed settings for styling versatility to achieve the look you love.

IONIC TECHNOLOGY®
2 Year Limited Warranty

Buy on Target*
Amanda l.
Spokane
I just went and bought this hair dryer today and it works alright it's not the strongest I had on the thing that you put on the front to make it like a cone when it blows and when I took that off it seem to blow a little bit harder and better other than that it's not that bad of a dryer.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This hair dryer works very well on my hair and helping me with hair styles. I find the only difference from high end dryers is the heat control and power control. I use this product pretty regularly and I definitely recommend it to others for a low cost alternative.
Alexis J.
I received this hair dryer as a gift and couldn't be happier! My hair is dry in no time at all with lots of shine. I use this a few times a week and have noticed little to no damage. I'm hoping this lasts as long as the other reviews I've read! Great product!
MajorLeague M.
Using it as a replacement dryer (PM PRO TOOLS) electrified me the other day. It's pretty cute .. I only use it on straight / fine hair at work. I am planning to use it tonight on my own course / curly hair . Hopefully we see good results
HEATHER S.
Beaufort
I love this blow dryer! It is super cute and affordable. It's not made out of cheep materials and it really makes a difference. I use it twice a week for blowouts and it, along with my hair products, makes my hair feel and look amazing!
aliya d.
I have this dryer, and it works wonderfully! I use this almost everyday and the hair dryer hasn't given up on me, I've had it for two years now. I would definitely recommend this since it lasts very long. And it has different settings too
Juan N.
This product drys up all of my hair in the morning when I do my hair. I like how it has a cool setting. It has nice packaging. I brought this at Walmart and it was surprisingly affordable. I would buy this product again.
Ashley W.
Saint Paul, MN
I love my Revlon Dryer! I've had mine for a little over 8 years and it still works as if it were brand new. I've never had any problems with it and it has always run properly. (Knock-on-wood...watch, just because I'm writing this review it's going to stop working or start on fire or something 😳) Yea, it's pretty basic and there's not a whole lot to it, but it gets the job done and gets it done well! The other week I was out shopping with my mom and she actually asked me for advice on a new hair dryer. I immediately picked this one up off the shelf and handed it to her. She loves it just as much as I do! And at a $12 price tag...you really can't go wrong.
Savannah M.
I'm in love with this hair dryer! My hair type is thick so it takes awhile to dry. It has a nice scent and it is long lasting. I bought this product at Walmart and I am very satisfied.
Brittani C.
My grandmother purchased one of these whenever I moved out and took my babyliss blow dryer with me! She loves it just as much as she loved mine and says her hair dries just as quickly. I've used it a couple of times after getting ready At her house and it does work great. Of course I still prefer my babyliss dryer, but if I had to buy another that wasn't babyliss, I could definitely go with this one!
DONNA V.
Do this type get hot and stay hot?