BY REVLON #66 in Hair Ties & Clips

• Maximum Hold All day comfort™ 15 PC

Buy on Amazon
Deanna J.
Pleasanton
I have really long and thick hair and this is the only hair tie that keeps my hair up. If I use a regular hair tie I would have to use three and if I use a really thin hair tie I can’t even use those even if I used five. I only need two hair ties when using this to keep my hair up during cheer. I definitely recommend this if you have thick hair like me.
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
Absolutely love these! I have very thick hair and usually go through regular hair ties very quick. Not he case at all with these! Never going back to regular hair ties!!!!
devin s.
Reading, MA
these worked really well, until i cut my hair to around shoulder length, i used them daily but with shorter hair it doesn't hold it up as well, and when my hair was longer i still had to re-do my messy bun every hour or so, but emphasis on the "messy bun" part and that it was never gonna last no matter what hair ties i used
Kili M.
San Diego, CA
These scrunched are very ideal for those who have thick hair. I have very thick hair and I tried a whole bunch of other scrunched and they always break after using them about 10-13 times. These hold WAY longer than that. Especially since I have to tie my hair in a bun for ROTC training. I get easy recognition for just having a perfect bun.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is easy to use on my curly hair. It does not get tangled. It is high quality and durable as well i juat wish it came with more in a pack and in different colors.
Yoazin V.
Perfect elastics for people who have very thick hair or curly like my daughter this has worked wonders for me has always held her hair up in place and they're very durable don't break too fast
Makenzie H.
Maple Valley, Washington
These are the only hair ties i will wear! I have extremely thick hair and these ties help keep my hair up without breaking! They are perfect for anyone with thick hair! I would recommend to anyone! Great price too!
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
I really like these, I wear my hair in a ponytail or in a bun and these hold up really well unlike the cheap hair elastics they are made well and don't break,
Mona B.
Bronx, NY
I love his hair elastic's because they work really well for my thick hair. My hair type is very coarse and wavy and I only need one.
Michelle M.
Tullahoma
My daughter uses these to pull her hair back in pony tails.  She has pretty thick hair and these hold just fine.