Revlon Equave Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Melany F.

BY REVLON

NEW KERATIN ENRICHED FORUMULA Instant leave-in conditioner for dry, coloured, permed or highlighted hair Voted Best Leave-In Conditioner by Hair Magazine readers in 2010. The testers loved the light, easily absorbed formula of this Conditioner and felt...

Buy on Amazon
Codi M.
Yorktown
I love using this after a shower! My hair is very long, so it gets tangled easy. This softens my hair and makes it very easy to brush out and helps keeping the breakage low. I would buy again and recommend to all!
Carly K.
Petersburg, OK
I love this product! I use it every time I get out of the shower. It helps me easily get a brush through my long hair. My hair is prone to tangles. It has a nice natural smell. The price isn’t bad, you can get it for much less than the $45 quoted on this website. And I only need a few squirts per use.
Lincoln J.
Canton
Reckon really is a nice brand for achieving nice soft refreshing hair, and the leave in conditioner really helped my hair
Tyler💕💜
Very good kept it real soft and didn't look oily afterwards and I don't use leave in conditioner a lot. ...
Bailey B.
Pretty good, not that impressed but it does smell very good and also leaves my hair super soft and silky!
Tania C.
Toronto
I use this product every time I wash my hair. It leaves no residue, its light and smells fresh. I mostly use it to ensure my my hair doesn't tangle. Apply to damp/wet hair and style as normal. My favorite thing is that I can apply feom route to tip and it will not leave your roots oily. Buy this, it will become one of your must haves too.
Joseph S.
Smells amazing, quite pricy but you get a lot of product. It works great especially associated with Revlon UniqOne ! Very effective for hair prone to tangle and hydrating at the same time Revlon Uniq One All in One Hair Treatment (2 Pack ) 5.1 oz
vanessa 💎.
Niagara Falls
I used this in the smaller pump bottle style , it works only one or two sprays and thats all you need , although one down side after continuous use it can leave your hair feeling heavy and almost greasy ! So its good every now and then .
mary m.
Me ayuda a desenredar mi cabello de una manera muy sencilla, suave y sin tirones. Además huele increíble! Si quieres gastar menos producto, mi recomendación es que lo apliques en las manos y después lo distribuyas!
yerhaima l.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
este producto en particular no lo he probado, pero si me lo han recomendado mucho el cual no lo puedo adquirir ya que no ha llegado a las tiendas de mi localidad