BY REVLON

Bella 🤘.
Bella 🤘.
Belen
My hair went from brittle to strong after only a couple washes! It is very hydrating and makes your hair feel much stronger, it's great for color treated and virgin hair. It's good for both scalp types. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Adri M.
Adri M.
i love this product it can start at 13$ and go to 25$ posibly higher , i love it bc what it does to my hair . volume , makes ot mangable not frizzy and makes it feel silky
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
This hydrating spray is so awesome i love how you can feel the freshness in your skin. Also is a really affordable product.
Analy A.
Analy A.
Is a very good product, I recommend it, I always use it and the brand is excellent... Keep on working like this I love it...
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
This keratin infused treatment is amazing!!! I use this spray throughout the day to moisture my hair!! I use the purple one for blondes but also love the blue one!! I have noticeably less breakage since using it!!
Dania C.
Dania C.
This is the best thing i have ever used, you apply it after shower in semi dried hair and you leave it, your hair will shine it will be soft and it will smell nice.
Miriam P.
Miriam P.
This product I love it so much, because untangle my hair very well, leaving it easy to handle and without much frizz, although it is very curly and difficult to treat.
Pilar N.
Pilar N.
Es un gran producto, hidrata y suaviza la piel, es realmente asombroso, podría comprar millones de este