BY REVLON #10 in Nail Files

Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
I️ really like this nail file because it lasts a long time! Even in water in works really well and it files your nails pretty quickly. The first time I️ used it, I️ was pretty shocked at how quick and easy it was but I️ have only bought this since! I️ would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants their nails looking amazing!
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I love this nail file. It's reasonably priced.  I can get this locally. Easy to use.  When I have spilt nails , hang nail, etc I can rely on this little tool.  I've used this for years . Have to keep this on hand .  Even when I put on fake nails , this gets the gunk out of underneath them.
Holly W.
Herndon
I personally didn’t love this product- it was fairly effective as a nail file, but I found that it felt and performed pretty cheaply. It only lasted me a few weeks/months MAX and didn’t leave my nail edges as smooth as expected. I much prefer glass-file alternatives, which you can find on Amazon or OPI
Lexie G.
San jose, CA
My absolute favorite nail file. I’ve had this thing for YEARS and it still works perfectly. I just wash it after each use and dry it off, and the next time I want to use it it’s as if it’s new. The best nail file out there
Angie G.
Just your standard nail file. It works great to filedown any sharp edges, without causing the nail to break further. I've had mine for forever and I don't foresee it breaking anytime soon. Good price for a decent product.
Melody g.
Roseburg, OR
This product is perfect for filing your your nails, I have bought this a few times I like tge fact you don’t need to buy often, I bought this at rite aid, not bad on price and awesome value, perfect price I would definitely buy again I love these a lot
Cecilia G.
This file is pretty basic, but it does the job of evening out my nails. They come out really uneven if I clip them so I always use a file. I typically use this file after the shower when my nails are soft
Naseem✌🏼 A.
This is an amazing filer. I use it every time I file my nails and it leaves the tips of my nails not jagged or curvy, but smooth and straight. It’s very effective and I have bought it several times now .
Rachel R.
SANTA MARIA, CA
I prefer the Emery file by Revlon over those cardboard nail files that you find everywhere. The handle makes a nice grip and the files are sharp. They also last longer than cardboard nail files meaning they dont dull as quickly.
Brodi C.
I’ve owned this file for over 10 years and it’s stood the test of time. I love that both sides have a different roughness so I can use one for shaping and one for finalizing. It’s my go to nail file.