Revlon Emeryl File uploaded by Rae M.Revlon Emeryl File uploaded by Meredith H.

BY REVLON #15 in Nail Files

Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
I️ really like this nail file because it lasts a long time! Even in water in works really well and it files your nails pretty quickly. The first time I️ used it, I️ was pretty shocked at how quick and easy it was but I️ have only bought this since! I️ would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants their nails looking amazing!
Courtney G.
Northport
I love this nail file. It's reasonably priced.  I can get this locally. Easy to use.  When I have spilt nails , hang nail, etc I can rely on this little tool.  I've used this for years . Have to keep this on hand .  Even when I put on fake nails , this gets the gunk out of underneath them.
Anna B.
Hernando
Great for filing,  shaping and also cleaning under your nails.  I always keep one handy just in case i need it.  This product works great for me. I purchased this at Walmart. I definitely recommend this product if you file or do your nails often because it does last.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Lauren N.
I like this nail filer because it’s metal unlike a lot of the foam or cardboard. I also like to use the metal tip to clean under my nails when they are longer. This is super easy to use (easier than the foam or cardboard ones).
Pamela K.
westpoint, TN
This is a good simple nail file.. it does the job well and lasts a long time. it gives good control for shaping nails. it fits in any cosmetic bag and the handle is easy to hold too. i have a couple of these at home,car ect.
Christina P.
Newport news, VA
Honestly I’m not a huge fan. I feel as though it “smooths” out quickly and that I get better results with the generic orange nail files. I definitely won’t be buying it again. I was hoping it would work a lot better than it does
Melody g.
Roseburg, OR
This product is perfect for filing your your nails, I have bought this a few times I like tge fact you don’t need to buy often, I bought this at rite aid, not bad on price and awesome value, perfect price I would definitely buy again I love these a lot
Naseem✌🏼 A.
This is an amazing filer. I use it every time I file my nails and it leaves the tips of my nails not jagged or curvy, but smooth and straight. It’s very effective and I have bought it several times now .
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I have been using this file for very long time it in. My purse all the time. I remember my grandmother have this nail file in her purse and my mother we love this nail file I will never change tradition