Revlon Electric Youth By Debbie Gibson For Women

Buy Revlon Women's Perfumes - Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson for Women 0.96 oz Cologne Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Electric Youth By Debbie Gibson For Women!
How would you rate this product?
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ok...I had to review this....holy 80's! I didn't even like Debbie Gibson,but her perfume???? LOVED IT. I can still smell that ambery,floral,fruity scent mixed with the smell of A LOT of Aquanet or Stiff Stuff(who remembers THAT!?🤣). I wish they still sold it in drugstores. I would totally buy it! #classic80s
Spokane Vly, WA
I’m giving this a 5 star review and I honestly don’t even remember what it smells like. I just know that this and Exclamation were my 2 very first perfumes and I felt like a freaking BOMBSHELL when I wore them. I was in love with Debbie Gibson because I hated my name growing up and I thought she was soooooooo awesome! Nostalgia is hard at work with this one.
1,178 reviews
I remember this perfume I think I was in junior high when it first came out I also had the lip gloss Debbie Gibson was my favorite singer growing up I remember wanting to be like her and dress like her I would buy anything that had her name on it just to support her as again she was my favorite singer I remember this perfume smelled Amazing and people would tell me I smelled good when I would wear it I so wish you could still buy I have seen it on Amazon but you don't really know how long it has been sitting please Relvon bring this one back.
I haven't used or even seen this in DECADES! Used to love this when I was younger when I was a teen! I thought they had stopped making this in the early 90s. This makes me want to hunt this down for nostalgic reasons. However, I'm pretty sure that if it's been sitting in a warehouse for almost 30 years it's not gonna smell so great.
Arizona, ['', '', '']
This was my fav!! Have they brought it back?? There was nothing like the music of the 80s, big hair, and your Electric Youth perfume. It was all the rage and rightfully so. Even if Debbie Gibson's music would have flopped, this perfume would have carried her through! Good stuff!
Odessa, FL
1,587 reviews
I did not buy this but I got a sample of this to try. It does not have a bad scent , it is different and being a fan of her in the 80s I had to try this out. I love spraying a bunch of perfumes at stores just to see which one will work best on me. A lot make me sick too strong
1,596 reviews
I had this back in 1989 I was in 8th grade!!!! I remember it being a sweet,musky & powdery and a little went a long way!! This stuff lasted for hours but I'm know back then I was over spraying lol But It did smell so good IMO kinda wish I would've kept my bottle after I used it up.
Oh my, did I ever love this perfume! I wish they'd bring it back - if Love's Baby Soft lasted through the years, this should be able to! What a nice smell. One of my favorites. I can't remember how many bottles I went through as a teenager. The best scent I can remember from back then. Not too strong, or floral.. Just right.
Dunbar, WV
ERMEHGERD! Would they please bring this back???? I LOVED THIS WOULD DRIVE MY MOM CRAZY BUYING IT!!!! It always smelled so good light not overly floral I bought it like every other month that should tell you how much I wore it!!! PLEASE OH PLEASE REVLON BRING GHIS BACK
Davenport
OMG bring back memories!! I loved Electric Youth when I was growing up! One of my first perfumes I used as I like the clean fresh scent. I bought it at a store that is no longer around, PharMor.

Looking for your answer?