BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Women's Perfumes - Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson for Women 0.96 oz Cologne Spray

Lindsay S.
I remember this perfume I think I was in junior high when it first came out I also had the lip gloss Debbie Gibson was my favorite singer growing up I remember wanting to be like her and dress like her I would buy anything that had her name on it just to support her as again she was my favorite singer I remember this perfume smelled Amazing and people would tell me I smelled good when I would wear it I so wish you could still buy I have seen it on Amazon but you don't really know how long it has been sitting please Relvon bring this one back.
Kristi W.
I haven't used or even seen this in DECADES! Used to love this when I was younger when I was a teen! I thought they had stopped making this in the early 90s. This makes me want to hunt this down for nostalgic reasons. However, I'm pretty sure that if it's been sitting in a warehouse for almost 30 years it's not gonna smell so great.
Misty E.
Arizona, ['', '', '']
This was my fav!! Have they brought it back??

There was nothing like the music of the 80s, big hair, and your Electric Youth perfume. It was all the rage and rightfully so. Even if Debbie Gibson's music would have flopped, this perfume would have carried her through! Good stuff!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I did not buy this but I got a sample of this to try. It does not have a bad scent , it is different and being a fan of her in the 80s I had to try this out. I love spraying a bunch of perfumes at stores just to see which one will work best on me. A lot make me sick too strong
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I had this back in 1989 I was in 8th grade!!!!

I remember it being a sweet,musky & powdery and a little went a long way!! This stuff lasted for hours but I'm know back then I was over spraying lol But It did smell so good IMO kinda wish I would've kept my bottle after I used it up.
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
Oh my, did I ever love this perfume! I wish they'd bring it back - if Love's Baby Soft lasted through the years, this should be able to! What a nice smell. One of my favorites. I can't remember how many bottles I went through as a teenager. The best scent I can remember from back then. Not too strong, or floral.. Just right.
Victoria g.
Dunbar, WV
ERMEHGERD! Would they please bring this back???? I LOVED THIS WOULD DRIVE MY MOM CRAZY BUYING IT!!!! It always smelled so good light not overly floral I bought it like every other month that should tell you how much I wore it!!! PLEASE OH PLEASE REVLON BRING GHIS BACK
Noelle L.
Davenport
OMG bring back memories!! I loved Electric Youth when I was growing up! One of my first perfumes I used as I like the clean fresh scent. I bought it at a store that is no longer around, PharMor.
Amanda F.
Lake Worth, FL
It's a long lasting smell but the thing is the same for me is okay it's not bad but okay . And the bottle it comes in looks really nice.
Stacy D.
Williston, SC
I love this perfume! Growing up as an 80's girl it was the stuff to be wearing. It gets me all reminiscing my Electric Youth