BY REVLON

The Revlon Ponytail Swirlz Hairpiece features Revlon's gorgeous synthetic curly hair on an elastic band.

Mariah R.
The Elasticized ponytail piece was a good idea, but it was a total flop. The hair piece was so plastic feeling and tangled very easily. I bought the piece from a CVS store which could have been the problem,  but overall did not like the product.
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
These used to be my go to when I was a kid & wanted to change up my hair. They're so much fun to just play with and give yourself a new look. These are very practical for those who want something knew or extra without all of the commitment of a new hair cut or style. They're funky, fun, worth the few bucks you're gonna pay.
Natalya R.
Orlando, FL
I envy people that can use these, my hair is too think and corse, it gets stuck even if just placed right on top of my bun I wouldn't buy again.
Ashley P.
dover, DE
These are fun and natural color but not enough shades locally to find a Best match. Feel fake to the touch but look fine in
Ana R.
New jersey
No good quality really poor quality you can tell us fake when look at it I will no recommend this to any one
Kazia F.
Sheerness , Kent
Wouldn't even give this a star but you have to. So gross and really does look fake. The hair looks horrible and knotted. Don't buy there hair extensions products
Molly B.
E47uf
They are good for hair if u want to go out somewhere but they are not for me  they are affordable and they are soft
Karen L.
El Paso, TX
Out out out❗❕❗
Is old fashioned and is ugly 😵😲
My mom used this, but I would never use it.
I don't liked