BY REVLON #7 in Callus Removers

New. Easy smooth callus shave with catcher. Ergonomic design ensures comfort and accuracy. Stainless steel, precision micro-files designed to gently remove calluses. Built in catcher to trap shavings Revlon lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects. Revlon will replace with same or similar tool at no charge if implement fails due to defective material or workmanship. see more...

Marufa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I had to get this for a friend because they are usually on there feet a lot and they don't wear protective foot wear which creates lots of callus . The shaver definitely helped soothe he's feet out. It better to soak the feet in warm water for about 10 min and then complete dry and then you can start using the shaver for best results !
Paula R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great tool to use to get your heels in shape for summer sandals. It has a catcher on it so you won't have shavings everywhere. It is a great price and I think all types of people can benefit from this. Keep your feet in sandal condition even in the winter when everything seems to get dried out.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is ok I rather use a bigger callus remover. This one is great for small targeted areas. I just like to use a bigger sized one to quickly remove dead skin and then put lotion on then go to bed. Lol plus it some times falls open when I'm using it.
Stormy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have horrible dry feet, and so does my boyfriend. We use this, and our feet feel so much better. We both have nasty calluses, and we both work standing on our feet all day. No need for a salon with this bad boy!
Angela c.
benton harbor
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally I use this almost every month when my foot feels even a little rough it is such a great tool!
Melissa D.
Princeton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have used several times. Gets the job done. The top twists on/off and can come off during vigorous use. Would buy again if necessary.
Asma C.
Makes my feet smooth and soft. I really like it. I use this all the time in the summer. I love the way my feet feel.