Revlon Dual Voltage Straighten Disc Travel Hair Straightener

1 inch true grip plates prevent gaps for precise styling. Shiny, sleek hair with less damage. 30 second fast heat-up. 25 heat settings. Automatic shut-off. Bonus: Travel-Pro straightener, 30-second fast heat-up, professional heat levels, 1/2 inch plates, locking switch, on-the-go convenience. Ceramic easy-to-clean plates emit high, constant heat to penetrate hair follicles quickly and retain natural moisture for soft, luxurious styles. High heat, constant heat sensors monitor temperature, quickly restoring heat to the perfect styling level. 25 heat settings precise control for straightening all hair times. Automatic shut-off on indicator light; perfect size for creating flips, volume and other styles. True grip plates clamp firmly together, eliminating gaps for faster, smoother styles. Model RCST2028CPK1. Made in China.

Debating on getting a new straightener which do you recommend ? Is this one any good ? Open to any suggestions would love any input on this product .
Start your review of Revlon Dual Voltage Straighten Disc Travel Hair Straightener!
Falkirk
Not the best I've used but also not the worst. They don't drag my hair which is always good. Temperature wheel is handy to determine what kind of heat is needed for your hair type.
My frizzy hair is so hard to straight but with this one I end with a sleek, soft and shiny hair. I love that you can chosse the heat so you don't end with a burn smelling hair